The PENG Challenge Thread Goes To The Dogs

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Luckily, we have such a person in Lawyer (no bolding for serfs ... BUT, should my proposal be adopted ... his name WOULD be eligible to be bolded) and I hereby recommend him for the position of Consigliori to the body CessPool.

Da

Da Da

Da Da

Da Da Daaaaahhh....

Hey, Vinny, youse lousy bastard. You treat the Consigliori wit respect, ya hear?? RESPECT! He's been to school, ya know? And he KNOWS people in Washington, got it?

We need to expand the family business... be legit... get some help from politicians... buy some justice... ya know??

So git wid it. Boss Joe don't wanna be disappointed, ya know? We don't want no pissed off Joe walkin' around, got it??

Yeah, Consigliori... Yo, Vinny, he da Man.....

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well taunted Speedy, you are obviously a man of great reading.

Is that a quote of Byron's?

You know the great emphasis we here place on education, it warms my heart to see another Rhodes scholar posting to these lackwits.

Feh and poot!

Originally posted by Stuka:

Oh well taunted Speedy, you are obviously a man of great reading.

Oh leave him alone, Stukes.

It probably took Speedy all day to come up with that, and his efforts should at least be recognised (mainly as a complete waste of time).

Mace

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Boss Joe? Boss Joe?!

Moriarty! I think its time for the teamwork speech!

Aye. Where'd you leave that big hickory baseball bat after we had to teach Bauhaus the meaning of teamwork?

------------------

Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? -- Oddball

Crap -- Moriarty

Originally posted by OGSBETZJDEF:

Strictly transla'ed, it means:

"May maelevolent hedgehogs' gnaw at ye useless butt."

ah ho.. speaking Garlic huh? well slap my monkey and pull my chain, I may be one of the Undead but a vampire I am not! Garlic.. I LOVE GARLIC *Haaaoooo* breathe that in you Kilt wearing sheep shagger!

Just recieved the file back from ya and it appears I am playing someone in the ranks of Crodie! Whoohoo! easy win!

Listen OberMasterButtHugger your "oh I dropped the soap can you pick it up for me?" may work for Snotachie but this battle is going to be sweet, I bought the plack to mount your ugly mug on and a bucket to cover it so I don't have to loose my morning breakfast.

You incompetent wurtzelpopper DIE LOTS NOWâ„¢

wadda Kissenknicker

-----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

"So if it is a coy of flamethowers lighting up everything in sight like a Mongolian barbecue chef gone postal, and your opponent is OK with it, PLAY ON!"

-The_Capt

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 03-29-2001).]

it appears Pete stole money and is being interviewed direct from his cell in jail, His bunkmate Butch I hear is holding him very close.

-----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

"So if it is a coy of flamethowers lighting up everything in sight like a Mongolian barbecue chef gone postal, and your opponent is OK with it, PLAY ON!"

-The_Capt

Originally posted by PeterNZer:

Guess who at 11.45 GMT is going to be on CNN business Europe stuff?

ME

Guess who are unimportant saps?

YOU LOT

'nuff said really

PeterNZ

Hmmm...It seems someone with a fantastic education should clean up British Television. They're letting any old fool on these days. No doubt he'll make a thingy reference or give a shout out to his homies in the CessPool. That ought to make a big impression.

------------------

Woot! - Maximus2k

Stick around while the clown who is sick does the trick of disaster.

You are quite correct, but sniper is an easier term to use than 'Semi-regular soldier hiding out and shooting enemies unawares.' - wwb_99

The New CessPool

I AM CRODA, ENEMY OF THE SCIENTIFIC PROCESS, EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS AND REPRODUCTIVE PROCESS. PETERNZ OWNS MY SIG FILE AND MY MEAGRE SOUL: ANY REASONABLE OFFER ACCEPTED

Yeah, like Wow...who hasn't been on TV before?

Me, I get like sooo bored whenever I'm on TV. It was ok the first few hundred times but then you get recognised in the street and complete strangers want to come up to you and day stuff like. "You raced really well last night, can you sign this? Can I have my picture taken with you?"

Hey PeterNzzzzz, I bet you never had your own Fan club huh? Chock-a-block to the gills with easily led, nubile young chicky babes.

UberStardom is such a drag.

ME

YOU LOT

PeterNZ

Crowing about whoring on the Chicken Noodle Network? Legacy media, man, legacy media. It's all zeros these days... but for the chronically unemployable like you, at least it keeps you off the dole for a night.

BTW, haven't you surrendered yet? Your armor's slagged and your end-run on my left is taking more mortars than a newbie's post to the Holy Thread... I guess anyone wanking for AOLTIMEWARNERCNN can't grasp that "alt-u" concept.

------------------

"I send you a kaffis of mustard seed, that you may taste and acknowledge the bitterness of my victory."

"Legal advice is very often divorced from reality in my humble opinion" - BTS

Iskander, creator of The Dullest CM Game Ever (small point mechanized on a generic map, joy), the game will continue on some more and probably end in a dull draw when squads run low on ammo.

As for the rest of you, die as Jeff Shandorf is in our game. Slowly and bloodily with much gnashing of teeth.

PeterNZ

------------------

- Official owner of the sig files of Dalem, Croda and Joe Shaw -

Der Kessel scenario design group

Combat Vision movies

Iskander, creator of The Dullest CM Game Ever (small point mechanized on a generic map, joy), the game will continue on some more and probably end in a dull draw when squads run low on ammo...

PeterNZ

Thank you for the update to my Sig... it shall be launched now for great justice.

------------------

"Iskander, creator of The Dullest CM Game Ever" - PeterNZer

"Legal advice is very often divorced from reality in my humble opinion" - BTS

Originally posted by Leeo:

Agua Perdido is MIA. A turn or two over the many days since challenge rendered and challenge wrought.

Enjoy the respite, you handmaiden's kerchief. As soon as I get a free moment, we'll bleed you slow and painful.

Die a lot, Real Soon Now.

Agua Perdido

------------------

Feel the pain of outlaw cinema!

ME

YOU LOT

'nuff said really

PeterNZ

What?!? You driving around the financial district in old London-town and run over some important businessman?

Most ordinary people would be ashamd...

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

Guest Wildman

Ah, the day is young, the week nearly over, and Croda is a useless pud. If you can find the time to post your useless rambling on the Mutha Beautiful Thread, then you can return our file you wanker! I realize that you losing horribly and have no chance in hell of pulling anything off, so I will graciously receive your surrender soonest!

Berli is a sadistic squire-shagger, who would be consigned to the deepest level of hell for his gamey play, if he didn't already own the place. There is time for one more attack and this one will garner me the victory!

My knigget Marlow has once again fallen off the face of the earth, or perhaps the earth tired of his presence merely swallowed him up? After losing 2 M36s and 2 M4A3s in one ill-timed flanking manhooover, he has not responded. HELLLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!! MMMMMAAAARRRRLLLLLLLOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!

Speedy and I are playing in typhoon Hilda. It sounds damn cold and miserable for our boys. Of course I will be warming Speedy up with some hot lead soonish.

StevetheRAT is the luckiest SOB that ever graced a BTS battlefield. I can only imagine what secret Stevie is holding over BTS to get the obviously cracked code into our battle. One fecking JUMBO has disabled two Tigers in five shots with a gun hit and a track hit. He is an obviously gamey freak and deserves to have his scrotum hairs pulled out one-by-one. (go to it Mace)

Lawyerboy is still shuffling about with the setup of his impending doom. Perhaps if he removed this head from the posterior of the NWO, I'll get the setup back?

As for the rest of you useless butt munches.....well nothing, I don't really care much about you!

------------------

Ok, I'm now a squire of the most wonderful and kwazy guy Marlow, but when I finish kicking StevetheRat's butt around, I'd better be rewarded!

Originally posted by Wildman:

Berli is a sadistic squire-shagger, who would be consigned to the deepest level of hell for his gamey play, if he didn't already own the place. There is time for one more attack and this one will garner me the victory!

Garland not garner... as in wreath... funeral wreath. I expect that you may eventually run into my main force. You are correct, I am using gamey tactics... I am on the defense, and I am hiding in cover.