The PENG Challenge Thread Goes To The Dogs

I mean really, all these serfs and new squires {one just said Tee Hee ... no I'm serious}, let's see if we can't improve this time.

Joe

------------------

I HAVE LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS

HIS. PLEASE TICKLE MY FANCY BY GOING TO DER KESSEL .IF

YOU GO HE MIGHT STOP BEATING ME AND USING MY POOR

INNOCENT BODY FOR HIS OWN DEVIOUS PLEASURES

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just not like the good old days is it Joe?

When a knigget could beat his squire to death in front of his family and the squire would be happy...proud even to know that he had been of some small servive to his betters.

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Actually in the true good old days of the cesspool, there wasnt even a knight/squire structure. We were an anarcho-syncacist commune. We elected a sort of Exexutive Officer of the Month and..

It's the damn short threads.

I can't remember the last time we got to more than a few hundred before we got moved, and it's always in those first 5-6 pages that the riff-raff stop by for a sniff. Most of them never return, but when you never get past 8 or 10 pages, the sniffers always seem to be poking their noses in.

------------------

"I HATE THIS GAME, YOU AND THIS SCENARIO" -jd

PBEM Report

My froggies are charging at top speed around the houses trying to find Germanboy's evil minions before the timer runs out. There may be a lot of them, but I can't help the feeling they're all going to be dead very soon. Only Berli has the answer...

I should have known better than to give Elvis unrestricted purchasing options, as although he is less than 500 metres away in relatively open terrain, all I have seen of him is some rather nasty artillery aimed at one of my tanks.

Leeo claims to be otherwise engaged but is in fact cowering from his next encounter with my Cromwell O' Doom.

I am interpreting ambiguously Meeks's comment to send him a setup at my leisure. No, I'm not quite leisurely yet...

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Originally Posted by Toad-Boy

The 'pool has always been a heirachy, and guess what? Your'e on the bottom rung where you belong.

Wrong old boy...Let me try to educate you a bit

The Cesspool was founded by Brother Senechai on 07/08/2000. It was originally a personal vendetta taken public between him, and the uncircumcised goat-herder known as Mr. Peng. Other people soon jumped on the bandwagon, and it slowly evolved into what it is today.

My initial post to what is now known as the cesspool was on 7/10/2000, and was #21 in the original sequence.

It did NOT begin with a hierarchy, in fact the first navel-contemplation about what it actually was compared it to that fecking poo stain of a movie "The Breakfast Club" (Lorak, 07/11/2000). This led to further mental pud paddling, and culminated in the 1st Kniggit Reference in 07/21/00, by Mirage2k, when he realised that Peng's name was a Monty Python refernce.

Months Later, The Mutha Beautiful Thread was being often referred to as the Cesspool, fueled by some humorous cartoons by Brother David Aiken. I hope this short summary helps you Stuka...

Oh, and Chrisl, you registered here on 05/11/2000. You are a damned newbie. I was here on or before 07/01/1999, and I dont need to hear any crap from kniggit whipper snappers like you.

My panache is unmatched, my enemies are many. But my Kniggit is Berlichtingensenjenden, the evil one, and I will happily hide behind his nightgown and launch poorly executed barbs at random.

I will only be shamed by my elders and peers.. Ones who wrote emails to steve saying.. "When's The Beta Demo Gonna Be Out???"

Guest Mirage2k

Originally posted by Captain Foobar:

It did NOT begin with a hierarchy, in fact the first navel-contemplation about what it actually was compared it to that fecking poo stain of a movie "The Breakfast Club" (Lorak, 07/11/2000). This led to further mental pud paddling, and culminated in the 1st Kniggit Reference in 07/21/00, by Mirage2k, when he realised that Peng's name was a Monty Python refernce.

He mentioned my name! He mentioned my name!

-Andrew

------------------

"No, it's not that kind of relationship. We're just friends. We are together all the time, but I never touch her porcelain skin, her soft, red lips, like rose petals from the emperor's bathwater! Bathwater, I tell you, bathwateeeeeeer!"

Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

Oh, and Chrisl, you registered here on 05/11/2000. You are a damned newbie. I was here on or before 07/01/1999, and I dont need to hear any crap from kniggit whipper snappers like you.

I will only be shamed by my elders and peers.. Ones who wrote emails to steve saying.. "When's The Beta Demo Gonna Be Out???"

Wha' a feckin' wanker. Sae ye happened by an accident o' nature tae stumble ye half-witted way aintae tha Forum an' thain tha 'Pool before other's of better looks, talent an' grist, an' think it makes ye some sort o' legend ain ye ain lunch-time?

Ah dinnae give a reamed rabbit when ye showed oop....ye've nae bin postin' witty things, engaging an' jousts, an' generally contributin' for tha most part. Sod off ye fetid snot gobbler, ye make me wanna puke.

Ah'd tak half a Hiram o'er yoo any day o' tha week Jimmy. At least he fought a Kaaniggets Joust fer three months wi' conscript rubbish, an' posted amusing crap while he did sae. Wha have ye done? Ye remind mae o' those English Nobility twats, complete and utter useless wankers whose sole claim tae fame as that their Mummy and Dadda "did it" an' fergot tae slip on tha pig skin.

Sod off.

Sir MacOberGrupenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerbastardABCD

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Oh my, they seem to come out of the woodwork.

Attention OberGruppenStompinPoopinGoodFerNuthinFakeAccentUsinJohnnyComeLatelyWithBadOdorsCominFromHisGroinAndReallyWornOutShctick:

Ah im nae heer tae enteraine yuh.

I love the Mutha Beautiful. It is one of the only things that really mean something in my life.

But the probem with the Mutha Beautiful Thread, in its current incarnation is that its blood had been thinned with pathetic mouthbreathers, with no true sense of self.

The Pool is now filled with Collectivism, in its most base form.

Now OGSPGFNFAUJCWBOCFHGARWOS:

You were doing really well when you started out. But you are currently seem sad remnant of a birth control shortage in whatever dung heap province of nowheresville you hail from.

I never claimed to be the most witty, or the most entertaining fellow around, but my participation here is fed by a true hate for all of you. I hope that counts for something.

Now Berli, please take me back to my cage. I seem to be surrounded by cheap-shot artists.

P.S. Grow a pair, biznatch

OberGruppenStompinPoopinGoodFerNuthinFakeAccentUsinJohnnyComeLatelyWithBadOdorsCominFromHisGroinAndReallyWornOutShctick

Ye didnae get at, did ye? Yer as interestin' as mashed potatoes wi' noo salt nor butter. An' ye think anyone gives a ferret pee tha' ye've been tha way since the wee gam were in beta. Leeoo tha bucket totter has put more effort aintae this thraid than ye have. Af'n ye show up, stick aroond, play games and crap on - yer contributin'. Waddlin' ain wi' a 12 month old door pass makes ye a parasite. An' thain pissin' on tha regulars cos ye're a once-upon-a-time-laddie makes ye a parasitic wanker.

I love the Mutha Beautiful. It is one of the only things that really mean something in my life.

Ah'm sorry, Jimmy, Ah'd didnae knoo. Ye've just said a mouthful, an' Ah'll leave ye be in future. Had ye thought aboot gettin' yersailf a wee doggy?

Sir MacOberGrupenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCD

P.S. Sod off.

[This message has been edited by OGSF (edited 03-25-2001).]

Hey, Foobar, why don't you remind unintelligible scottishboy that we are also engaged in a kniggy challenge, and that it has lasted wayyyyyy longer than HereIam's did.

The reason we are not posting amusing anecdotes is because, well, there aren't fricking any. The map is so stupid, all we would be posting is: played turn 5, nothing seen, no contact, turn 6, nothing seen, no contact....turn 12, received reinforcements, they link up with foobars reinforcements, drop their weapons and turn around and leave in disgust...turn 15, saw a sherman for 2 seconds before it dissappeared into the smoke, the enthusiasm of the men returned, lasted almost a week... turn 20, nothing seen, wandering aimlessly through town...turn 25, my men are deserting out of boredom, the panzershreck is too rusted to function, and my armour cannot fire, as the shells are past their best before date...etc.

Get the picture, hard to post witty action reports if there is no action.

------------------

"With cat-like tread, Upon our prey we steal;

In silence dread, Our cautious way we feel." -G&S

Originally posted by *Captain Senseless*:

I started reading the board in 12/99, but since everything was just fine, and the AI kept me entertained with the beta demo, I didn't bother to register. I think my first post was to ask someone to pass the salt.

(edit)

Oh, and Foobie-- could you edit your post to make OGLWEBGTEGHTGHTGHRWHWIEGFERG'S name a little longer, I only have to page right once to read it all. 3-4 times would be better.

------------------

[This message has been edited by chrisl (edited 03-26-2001).]

Oh, and Foobie-- could you edit your post to make OGLWEBGTEGHTGHTGHRWHWIEGFERG'S name a little longer, I only have to page right once to read it all. 3-4 times would be better.
EXACTLY, this is exactly what I'm talking about. First this Squire Capt. Foobar (he doesn't really deserve having his name bolded, but tradition is tradition) drops his sing song on us ... and it's not even in proper CessPool form but with actual MUSIC, then he goes touchy feely and wants to Share His Feelings, then he calles the Holey and Sacred CessPool the {gag} Sewer, the he comes right out and says "Tee Hee" and then ... in defiance of all thread conventions, posts this garbage that makes us PAGE RIGHT!

Where The Hell Is BERLI?

Joe

------------------

wrong thread. the real thread was started by me shortyl after this one
I started the next, official Peng thread Peng ... pay attention next time. It's not my fault you can't check to see if someone else started the new thread.

Joe

------------------

I didn't think Peng was allowed to start a Peng thread. It's the Peng Challenge thread, and while it may be true that Peng challenges himself (Sit Down Bauhaus, I didn't mean it that way!!!) it seems somehow inappropriate. It'd be like when John Malkovich goes into his own brain through the hole in the 7.5th floor and sees his own inner thoughts and memories. For his own safety we can't allow Peng to do something like that.

Plus it will piss him off if we don't go to the threads he starts.

------------------

Originally posted by Roborat:

Hard to post witty action reports if there is no action.

You really haven't a clue have you, you spotty teenager.

In the absence of any 'action'.......you lie!.... You make stuff up!....You conjur complete bollocks from the depths of some drug induced thought process and post it as actual fact and make us all laugh!

Get it!?

*Sigh* No, didn't think you would.

Berli! BERLI!! Kindly take your ... squire ... in hand and explain the facts of life to him. Did he REALLY expect to get a constructive critique HERE? You got some 'splainin' to do Lucy

I've explained the facts *kick* often enough, and he *kick* seems to understand them... after all, he believes you are scum

Hell I've got a problem with Berli and his gamey scenario choices that are "Best Played Against the AI." I've got NO problem with you except that you CLEARLY don't understand The Way Of The CessPool and THAT'S Berli's responsibility. Am I the ONLY Knight who knows how to instruct his squire?

As if anyone cares what you have a problem with. You are a sorry excuse for a Knight and your squire would make a better Knight than you. Have a nice day Sir 'I got knighted through a clerical error' Shaw

Originally Posted by Toad-Boy

Wrong old boy...Let me try to educate you a bit...

Lesson *kick* time...

The true origins of the Peng thread goes back to the sacred thread "Of Cabbages And Kings"

Seanachai is a Johnny come lately

A quick post to try to push this thing to page two so I don't have to page right to read the freaking thing anymore. Someone roll fubar in some black powder and have him go clean out an explosives magazine with a camping lantern for that one. Now then...

ALERT ALERT

It would appear that we have a contaiment leak in the game with Joe Shaw. See I had him trapped in what I affectionately called the Bag-O-Death and was preparing to falaise his ass real good (little joke for you grogs there, Ok just for the one grog, but than I don't beleive in him anyway) {ahem} Anyway, right when all hell is about to bust loose and he is so demoralised his taunting dropped to one page of double-spaced text attached to the turn, the treacherous gamey ratbag sombitch has gone and brokeout using approximately 3/4 of all the easy8s ever produced along with a standard gross of US halftracks.

Damn, and I thought I was going to get a surrender prior to him even reaching my main defense.

Turn one has just been completed in Brits in Bocage with OGSF. He, of course, was cast in the role of said brit since, as David Aitken can confirm in no uncertain terms complete with pictures that a Scot, or resonable facsimile thereof, is in fact a Briton. Otherwise known as resident of the Pink Bits.

If you understand none of the above, you clearly haven't been doing your reading.

Also, my Poles have begun reaping some serious retribution in their probing of the vile nazis commanded by MarkVI. Already this is a victory for me since I have captured more by turn 5 than he did in our last match after grinding it out to the bitter end. I should have made it a signature match and required him to end every message in a preposition.