The PENG Challenge Thread Goes To The Dogs

Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

*gasp* (horror)

YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER!!!!

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foobar, you poor, blind pissboy. The "Welcome to Hell" scenario was, as everyone should know, designed by your own beloved Knight sponsor Berli. I remember opening the file when I placed the units for the two of you, and laughing myself right off my chair. I can't begin to imagine what it's been like to play on that horror. Berli designed the map, but I purchased and placed your units. Also named. Apparently you two have noticed, at least to some extent, that all the vehicle commanders (and I believe some of the guns) are named after Peng Challenge Thread luminaries (you've noticed, apparently, Berli and Bauhaus, I believe I and Peng are playing for Roborat, but most of the long time posters are there on one side or the other).

Also, may I just say, that I believe your's and Roborat's Squire Challenge has gone on longer than even my game against Goanna, which formerly set the standard for 'games that will never actually be finished, but finally somehow they are.'

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Happy Birthday Emma!!!

better late than never

My gods! It was Emma's Birthday?!!!

Happy Birthday as well, from your undeserving but fond admirer.

Also: Up the French! (no, Mace, not like that. It means 'let's hear it for them', not the other thing, so stop shouting, 'yeah, roight up 'em!'. It's vulgar.)

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

[This message has been edited by Seanachai (edited 03-29-2001).]

Emma's Birthday?

EGADS!

My fondest wishes to you and your Frenchman on this wonderful day! Hope you have loads of fun.

Come back and visit us sometime. It seems all we have now are long-winded mormons, talentless newbies, and over-educated, Japanese-looking, British-Germans.

------------------

Woot! - Maximus2k

Stick around while the clown who is sick does the trick of disaster.

You are quite correct, but sniper is an easier term to use than 'Semi-regular soldier hiding out and shooting enemies unawares.' - wwb_99

The New CessPool

I AM CRODA, ENEMY OF THE SCIENTIFIC PROCESS, EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS AND REPRODUCTIVE PROCESS. PETERNZ OWNS MY SIG FILE AND MY MEAGRE SOUL: ANY REASONABLE OFFER ACCEPTED

It seems all we have now are long-winded mormons,...
Wrong on two counts oh young master Croda ... I may live in Salt Lake City but I'm no Mormon and, as is obvious to anyone who has perused any of my posts, I am the very model of compendiousity.

Joe

------------------

I HAVE LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS

HIS. PLEASE TICKLE MY FANCY BY GOING TO DER KESSEL .IF

YOU GO HE MIGHT STOP BEATING ME AND USING MY POOR

INNOCENT BODY FOR HIS OWN DEVIOUS PLEASURES

happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you!! happy birthday dear Emma! happy birthday to you!

here I stuck Maces head in a oven and baked it .. it appears his head was a strawberry.. but at least a strawberry has more braincells then mace...

here *places 20 candles on the macecake*

blow them out emma.. make a wish!

Originally posted by mensch:

here I stuck Maces head in a oven and baked it .. it appears his head was a strawberry.. but at least a strawberry has more braincells then mace...

Thank you for your vote of support.

I will remember it next time when I get the normal Mensch ICQ message: "Mace, Mace...help meeeeeee! My fallout 2 NPCs don't like me and keep running away, and all the towns I visit have signs prepared especially for me saying Don't even think of entering. What can I do?"

... make a wish!

Mensch, drop dead! biggrin.gif

Mace

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 03-29-2001).]

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Senechai ! You bastard.

Yes, "Welcome to Hell" has been a vicious soul-trap.

The only thing I can report as a positive is that Sgt. Foobar, a regular Sherman TC has performed MARVELOUSLY, knocking out 3 enemy afv's so far.

His partner on the map, Sgt Joe Shaw, has been a disgrace. Even with a veteran experience rating he managed to get killed in his first contact w/ Roborat's forces. Joe, I should have made you drive off the map. You have been totally worthless, and an embaressment to the CM AI. But honestly , I wasn't suprised. You couldnt fight your way out of a wet paper bag.

His partner on the map, Sgt Joe Shaw, has been a disgrace. Even with a veteran experience rating he managed to get killed in his first contact w/ Roborat's forces. Joe, I should have made you drive off the map. You have been totally worthless, and an

embaressment to the CM AI. But honestly , I wasn't suprised. You couldnt fight your way out of a wet paper bag.

I LOVE it when a plan comes together.

Joe

------------------

I HAVE LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS

HIS. PLEASE TICKLE MY FANCY BY GOING TO DER KESSEL .IF

YOU GO HE MIGHT STOP BEATING ME AND USING MY POOR

INNOCENT BODY FOR HIS OWN DEVIOUS PLEASURES