Friendly question, most likely month for CMBB?

Hi,

I fully understand and appreciate why the four at BTS do not wish to be drawn into long discussions regarding which features are in CMBB and why some are not.

However, now that we are into the fall, a “current best guess” as to which month CMBB is most likely to be released would be great. I am sure all your fans understand our philosophy of “it is done when it is done”. None of us wish to rush you. Just an estimate of when you “may” be able to release the game, if things go well. November, December, January?

Thanks for your time,

All the best,

Kip.

Had to edit the post because I had mistakenly phrased the question rather sarcastically. Shows what can happen when one is in a rush. Anyway, I am on BTS side when it comes to them being careful about giving a date, but just a guess as to the month, with all due qualifications, would be great

[ 09-05-2001: Message edited by: kipanderson ]

[ 09-05-2001: Message edited by: kipanderson ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jeffsmith:

Does that mean if CMBB is not done in April we have to wait until September?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes. BTS takes its vacations very seriously. :cool:

But consider yourself lucky; the Finns won't get it until November. tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew Hedges:

Yes. BTS takes its vacations very seriously. :cool:

But consider yourself lucky; the Finns won't get it until November. tongue.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It will most likely be in November 2003 because when BTS take a vacation they go all out. hehe :D

Remember, as a wise man once said; "There are no friendly questions, only unfriendly answers".

My guess is, that BTS will bog down doing research on the single prototype vehicles like the Putzmobileski41z, and der Royal Bunkenschleper super bunker mover, while attempting to incorporate procedures from obscure training manuals recently discovered from the ever popularly demanded Transylvanian 1033rd Unarmored Spearfishing Division, and as a result the release date will slip well into the 23rd Century. :D

[ 09-05-2001: Message edited by: Bruno Weiss ]

Some one at BTS stated that (nearly?) all of the vehicle models were done, but they are still doing textures. I also believe they are still testing and implementing features. Scenarios are probably still in development. It is now September 5.....

I say 1 December.

A "Red October" release on 25 October would be much nicer, though. ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

The major factor in the release of CMBB will be the date when Steve and Charles run out of sunblock and rum, forcing them to return from the Caribbean island that they bought with the money earned from CMBO.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What island would this be?