One Peng to Pool Them All, And In the Challenge Malign Them

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CMplayer:

Ditto. MarkIV is just too damn funny. I still can't figure out how a guy from Fresno could get that way. He must be a genetic anomoly.

[ 10-26-2001: Message edited by: CMplayer ]<hr></blockquote>

He's from Michigan, or somefink, which calls for a sense of humor.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Wildman:

Has anyone heard or been able to check on our scribes whereabouts? Or better yet, thrown a phonecall towards his spousal unit and Loraklings.

<hr></blockquote>

He mentioned something about detesting you so much he would rather face OBL, so he signed up with the National Guard and was deployed just to get away from you.

Mace (PS, Seriously though, he was activated)

Miss me??

I've had to work this week, which far more than the rest of you have ever done.

I've gotten most turns out tonight, except one. MrSpkr, please accept my joy in proclaiming Go Cornhuskers! as your team falls to " the corn holers" tomorrow.

Oh, and I have a new title for Mr. Tinkles aka Joe Shaw. Stay tuned for details when I get around to it.

This infestation of "Stixx" and "Turkish" is nasty stuff. I hope our Ciprio will kill it.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lawyer:

I've gotten most turns out tonight, except one. MrSpkr, please accept my joy in proclaiming Go Cornhuskers! as your team falls to " the corn holers" tomorrow.

<hr></blockquote>

First let me say that Nebraska should win tomorrow, if only because MrSpnkr is a sooner fan and I was born and raised in Lincoln. You may laugh at our nickname, but it is better than it used to be...'The Bugeaters'.

Second, Mr. Joe Shaw, let me point out that I have been very supportive in the past and I am hurt that you throw Agua Perdido's name in my face. You always liked him better. I always had his hand-me-downs...always sticky with a sickly sweet odor...

Mace, while I don't care for you enough to read past the first page of 'My Yahoo' page to get that link, I think you are just mad cause I called you a Kiwi...

Speedbump

[ 10-26-2001: Message edited by: Speedbump ]</p>

Hello scum,

Lorak's wife here.

He ask me to stop by once and a while to keep you guys updated and make sure you guys are not making bigger fools of yourselves than usual. I have had a lot of fun in the past reading some of your post as he points them out to me.

Just came by to say that I recived an e-mail from Larry today and he says things are ok. He says that PT sucks, but you sadistic bastards would laugh at that. He still has not gotten an e-mail address of his own to use yet. Says he should be able to send me one shortly. Didn't tell me where he is at or what he is doing, but with him that is kind of normal. Hopefully I'll hear more as time goes on.

Hope you guys don't mind if I stop in from time to time. I find you guys interesting to say the least.

Oh, and Larry said that I should throw in some Python stuff to fit in.

So, Since I am an SSN and I should "sod off".

I'll ask.

How shall I sod off oh lord?

Later guys

Cest Bon

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cest bon:

Hello scum,

Lorak's wife here.

He ask me to stop by once and a while to keep you guys updated and make sure you guys are not making bigger fools of yourselves than usual. I have had a lot of fun in the past reading some of your post as he points them out to me.

Just came by to say that I recived an e-mail from Larry today and he says things are ok. He says that PT sucks, but you sadistic bastards would laugh at that. He still has not gotten an e-mail address of his own to use yet. Says he should be able to send me one shortly. Didn't tell me where he is at or what he is doing, but with him that is kind of normal. Hopefully I'll hear more as time goes on.

Hope you guys don't mind if I stop in from time to time. I find you guys interesting to say the least.

I'll ask.

Later guys

Cest Bon<hr></blockquote>

You are, of course, most welcome here Dear Lady. Thanks for the update.

{edited because I'm out of practice talking to a Lady on the thread (no offense, please, Dear Dame Emma)}

[ 10-26-2001: Message edited by: Leeo ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>So, Since I am an SSN and I should "sod off". I'll ask. How shall I sod off oh lord? Later guys Cest Bon<hr></blockquote> Dear Lady, in your case you may sod off or not as you choose and in the manner of your choice. Far be it from us to suggest otherwise. 'sides ... any girlfriend of Larry's is a ... uh ... hmmm, no that won't work will it. Oh well, just give him our best ... or worst.

Joe

Hello scum,

. . .

He ask me to stop by once and a while . . . and make sure you guys are not making bigger fools of yourselves than usual.

Just came by to say that I recived an e-mail from Larry today and he says things are ok. He says that PT sucks, but you sadistic bastards would laugh at that.

. . .

I am an SSN and I should "sod off".

. . .

Later guys

Geez. Just when I lost hope -- when I thought that maybe our rules WERE getting too complex for today's SSN's; when I thought that maybe we would have to institute remedial SSN classes for the Peng ChallengeD -- along comes this fine and upstanding Lady who demonstrates in ONE POST far more knowledge and insight into the ways of this the Muthah Beautiful Thread than Simplayer and TurkishHashishBoy have managed in nearly a thousand posts combined.

There is hope for the future.

And oh yes, one last thing -- Speedbump, OU is going to beat on Nebraska worse than I have been beating on your troops in OUR little soiree. I predict a final score of 31 - 10, OU.

So there.

Hello scum,...<snip>

<hr></blockquote>

Scum?

You are obviously an Anti-cesspooler in that you're observant, you're witty, and you're always welcomed here.

Mace

PS Send Larry our regards will ya?

Hello scum,

Lorak's wife here.

I'll ask.

Later guys

Sigh. Were my (parfait, gentle knight) affections not already committed to The Fair Emma, I would be in love, again.

Here, Lass, do us one favour. Don't refer to the Lorak as 'Larry'. It's completely disturbing. Call him Lorak. I know that's not that man you married, but that's the lad we're committed to, and it would help us all cope if we continue to hear his title, and will comfort us in this time of dislocation. May he return to us, as well as yourself, soon. Give him my regards, and tell him he's always got a place to stay here in the Twin Cities.

There was much speculation during the recent meeting of the Old Ones as to why Lorak had been reactivated for service. The final consensus was that he is one of 13 'sleeper' agent repositories who holds within his brain the ultimate formulae for Guinness. Rumours have abounded for years that there are individuals scattered across the globe who have the know-how to recreate the Stout of the Gods should it ever become necessary.

And during this period of uncertainty and fear, it isn't to be wondered at that one of these paladins would be taken back into service, and moved to a point of safety.

All hail the Lorak! Should the current battle result in the collapse of all we hold dear, he has within his mind the means by which Civilization may be restored. Crack tubes!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CMplayer:

That's okay. Goodbye.<hr></blockquote>

Oh, don't be a baby!

A ladder? A ladder?! A Goddamn Ladder?!!

Lad, I've posted enough to make Shaw look like a Trappist Monk. I've written explanations, analyses, and histories of the Peng Challenge Thread (Part II out soon!). I've posted essays abusing England, Australia, and sneered at Finland. I've extended my significant powers of satire and dismissal over Grogs, tournaments, and individuals. I have written story posts for the Peng Challenge Thread in the idiom of Aboriginal myth, Native American stories, Icelandic sagas, and Shakespeare. I have parodied popular songs, the poetry of Kipling, Blake, and Yeats, and even quoted bits of my own work. I have posted the lyrics of apropos songs, and humourously adapted the lyrics of songs to reveal the true Peng Challenge Thread.

I have, without fail, used every aspect of written, spoken, and sung culture to reveal the glory of the Peng Challenge Thread.

And, in the process, I have had a great deal of fun, and mocked any number of people, from cabbages to kings.

To to be told that the immense amount of joyous gibberish I've created, propagated, and embraced should be dismissed as 'a ladder, pure and simple', is like being told that Santa Claus is a pederast and cannibal.

Mend your ways, lad, and grow a thicker skin.

Do you know that I had played 3 games against Berli, and exchanged tens and tens of emails with him before he ever bothered to tell me that he hoped that I wouldn't someday have a large, venomous reptile shoved up my bum? That to this day Peng begins all phone conversations with: "Seanachai, you short, loathsome, (expletive deleted) (expletive deleted), useless (unbelievably foul and disturbing expletive deleted) (obscene gerund), piece of ****e, why don't you go (unnatural act) (physically impossible unnatural act), and the mule you rode in on", and then he asks me how work is going?

They, like myself, have only ever asked one thing of those who come here.

SOUND OFF LIKE YOU'VE GOT A PAIR, AND MORE THAN HALF A BRAIN!

Entertain us, CMPlayer. That's all we require. Give us a reason to click on the Mother Beautiful Thread each day, and sip our morning coffee (laced with the venom of each man's choice), and have a chuckle.

Can you really imagine that any of us give a rat's arse over how your games are going, whether you're happy and fulfilled, or whether your dog is having problems with his bowel movements?

Play. Don't Play. Win. Lose. Sod Off.

What have you done lately to make me chuckle, you pointless accretion of human genetic material?

Answer that, and you've answered the only question I'll ever pose to you. You pillock.

[ 10-27-2001: Message edited by: Seanachai ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Yep, I am sitting around, reading more profane bible passages...<hr></blockquote>

If Iskander and the egregious Slapdragon have any more go-arounds regarding the Bible, I will throw-up.

Here in the Peng Challenge Thread, we are all about abuse, humour, taunting, and the jolly sing-song.

Iskander has proven his ability to cope.

Slapdragon, if you ever pontificate in anything other than Hebrew, Aramaic, or biblical Greek again, I'll put the Boot in to an extent that even your massive and unrepentant ego cannot survive.

If you follow these requirements, at least the rest of us will be spared your horrendous and unrelieved drooling over texts that no one here will ever be found spouting at 2 AM in a bar. Selah.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Slapdragon, if you ever pontificate in anything other than Hebrew, Aramaic, or biblical Greek again, I'll put the Boot in to an extent that even your massive and unrepentant ego cannot survive.

<hr></blockquote>

message.gif

Sorry about the penmanship, but that is the best I can do in Photoshop. Remember to read the taunt right to left (or else it will make no sense what so ever), and that I had to be a little free with the insults Sean since my dictionary does not contain words for "sod off", "cretin", "imasulated fool", or "gamey person who rushes the enemy with crews and jeeps". Also I know the verb tense is wrong, but what the heck -- it is a taunt after all and if my Aramaic was all that swift what the fool would I be doing in South Carolina anyway?

[ 10-27-2001: Message edited by: Slapdragon ]</p>

Hello scum,

Lorak's wife here. {snip} Hope you guys don't mind if I stop in from time to time. I find you guys interesting to say the least.

I'll ask.

How shall I sod off oh lord?<hr></blockquote>

Fair Lady, thou art always welcome in our humble abode. We thank you for the update on the statis of the Lunitic Lorak

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

message.gif

<hr></blockquote>

Clever! I shall revise my opinion of you from 'knob' to 'henteaser.'

When I'm relatively sober in the AM (After Mooseseason), I'll try thinking and posting in koine just to irritate Seanachai, who OBVIOUSLY didn't give the POD enough to drink over the last few days.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Seanachai:

I have written story posts for the Peng Challenge Thread in the idiom of Aboriginal myth, Native American stories, Icelandic sagas, and Shakespeare.<hr></blockquote>

And yet you haven't found your own voice.

Now on the subject of ancient languages, the following is apt:

pa.n.dito muurkhaa.ms tyajati

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Purred:

I am pure evil!!<hr></blockquote>

I'd hate to burst your bubble but it's obviously a fake.

Besides, everybody here worth his salt can tell that T-Rex is badly modeled.

Now while I'm here, I've come to report a rare ChupYorker sighting.

Seeing how he lived in a country freed of all cooks by a mere constitutional twist, the lad had shaven off at least 10 kilos since his last Imperial War Museum pics posting.

What gave him away was the usual wearing of a bona fide blue sweater which was oscillating somewhere between being a trademark and a gimmick.

Needless to say, I had him stuffed with all kind of alcohol and with an insane amount of food.

When I saw him off, he was pale even for Brits' standards and was looking as if a puke was the next upcoming fashion.

Voila...

Some of us First Hatched could also meet here in Europe.

For those of you who truly know me I have to tell, no, eventhough I Shandorffed him up to his hotel, we had no sexual relationship whatsoever.

None that I remember actually..

[Edited because I've lost track of those UBB codes.]

[ 10-27-2001: Message edited by: PawBroon ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by PawBroon:

For those of you who truly know me I have to tell, no, eventhough I Shandorffed him up to his hotel, we had no sexual relationship.

None that I remember actually..

<hr></blockquote>

Lucky Chuppa, Paris, French food and wine, then again as I always say, all that's just a plus.

It's waking up in the morning and actually remembering the night before that counts. ;)