Any CM in Canada?

Guest Rob/1

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a pleasant surprise today. Went to the front door to check for mail. Looked for the slip to pick up CM from post office. Nothing.

Then I came onto this message board to see if anyone had recieved it yet. Read about it be directly delivered. I ran to the door and low and behold there it was. Just installed it. Can't wait to play as the Canadians.

Still nothing for me- my brother got his copy literally within hours of it getting shipped. We pre-ordered within a day of each other, and we only live about six miles apart. What makes it worse is that he hasn't told me a damn thing about the game, not a peep. I don't know if he even likes it or not. Plus- I was the one who put him onto the game- he has never checked this forum, or any of the sites, nothing. I downloaded all the patches and scenarios and sent them to him, and I got nothing. I need a scrawny neck to wring right now...

Combat Mission has landed on the West Coast of Canada. I ordered sometime after the new year (I think). Shipped on the 21st of June. Came home today after a long day to hear about my wife’s car accident (she is OK) and there was CM (in a plain brown wrapper) crammed into my mail box. I hardly paid any attention to the Playboy that it arrived with.

I predict that everyone who pre-ordered in Canada will have it no later than this Friday. Ya just gotta allow for Murphy.

Steadyyy!!!

------------------

Double tap & getsome!

Nothing in Nepean (Ottawa) yet. frown.gif

Am I right in thinking Steve told people in Canada to mail him if they didn't receive CM by the 5th? Well that's today, so should we mail him?

[This message has been edited by stodge (edited 07-05-2000).]

Stodge:

Mail hasn't arrived yet in Toronto, so I'll await the verdict until it does. I will send a polite e-mail only if it isn't here today.

Although it would be nice to know where my copy of CM is, I'm not sure that Steve will be able to assist us unless it was a shipping error.

Let's just hope that today will be the day.

GAFF