• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Good news for folks in Toronto!

I'm in Oakville and my copy just came in the

mail this morning

3 weeks OFF starting tomorrow

Talk about just in the nick of Time!

thanks so much BTS

this game IS more addictive than crack, not sure you said that first, but its true....

-tom

P.S. Divorce lawyer retainer fee has been paid up front smile.gif, so I can enjoy my vacation smile.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Have you thanked BTS by buying your SECOND copy of CM yet?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aka_Deadline:

aka_tom_w thats great ...please please please show up today for me OH please

ps. Tom if my game shows up I will have you a pbem over the long weekend if you want.

Deadline<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry

All PBEM games will have to wait until after July 25 when I return. I will be away from e-mail, the internet and this forum (BUT not CM and my laptop for the next three weeks)

but I'll be ready to do battle with all comers when I return smile.gif

I really, sincerely hope ALL of you in Canada can share the joy of receiving this great game in the Mail TODAY! IT will make you so Happy you will think it is Christmas again when you were 9 years old and got that now infamous "Red Rider, double action, single stroke, with the real Wood Stock" BB gun for Christmas !

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

-tom w

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Have you thanked BTS by buying your SECOND copy of CM yet?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gaffertape:

Unless Canada Post now delivers twice a day I'm SOL again (Friday).

Still, glad to hear that some of you lads are getting the goods. Soon life shall return to normal. Well, normal in a CM-centered kind of way.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

smile.gif I believe Canada Post did deliver twice a day at one time. Perhaps it was only to businesses, however.

I fear the union wouldn't like that idea much if was suggested again. frown.gif

------------------

--

Toad

Ontario, Canada

Well, CM has reached Canada through the national postal service. I just got my copy today.

Actually, up in Guelph I live in an apartment right beside the City's post office. My window looks right into their main offices. I periodically look in and see them cleaning their weapons... er... sorting the mail... However, I didn't see any CM packages being opened :)

Well I'm glad Major Tom got his copy. I just found out that I didn't get it today and you aka_Deadline ? I wish we could get it for the long weekend but I guess not maybe next week or perhaps late afternoon today ? Hey guys maybe we can get together one day and have some fun with CM ?

Peter

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by risc:

Well I'm glad Major Tom got his copy. I just found out that I didn't get it today and you aka_Deadline ? I wish we could get it for the long weekend but I guess not maybe next week or perhaps late afternoon today ? Hey guys maybe we can get together one day and have some fun with CM ?

Peter<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Peter...still waiting for the mail to be delivered..but by the looks of things in TO,CM will come next week (Bumber for the long weekend)

Peter ,once we all get our CM I would love to get together to play the game.

Deadline

Major Tom: I ordered mine in September or October of 1999.

aka_Deadline sure thing , and once they add TCP/IP patch it will be a blast !!! Then have some beers smile.gif

Peter

PS: I just got copy of Terminus (new Elite) for the weekend so that will hopefuly keep me busy until I get CM

Well, I aim for one last trip to the P.O. at 4pm. (rural offices sort mail to the boxes throughout the day, so I still have a meagre chance of success. It's getting grimmer than Stalingrad around my house... feel like I'm dug in with no hope of relief... wife and kid giving me a wide berth... so much for quitting smoking for Canada Day... maybe next millenium)

Guest Hack022

I GOT IT!!!!

I feel like a little girl in Spring time.

I'm in Burlington and my boring long weekend has just become fun again.