TAKING THE BLOODY PENG THREAD DOWNUNDER

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PawBroon:

Well...

I challenge you all has a certain Chrisl like quality in its utter simplicity and total lack of chutzpah.

It's quite level with that famed Ah taunt ye All of his.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's the remnants of contamination by years of contact with a large population of people suffering from excessive post-modern angst.

I don't even recall you being particularly active when I taunted you all PatBoone-- you I have not yet taunted, other than a mild comment about your insane froggishness, which although entirely true, isn't quite a taunt.

PatBoone--you are a pustulent sore on the face of humanity. You are like cheese covered with the wrong sorts of mold. You are like a lactose intolerant gut filled with a gallon of fresh milk. I will rend you limb from limb, cook you up like a little edible dormouse, and serve you baked into a puff pastry with a bit of brie. Sounds yummy.

Send me a file.

------------------

Slayer of the Original Cesspool Thread.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5fer52, kenoath!, who needs warnie.

Mace,

Perhaps Waxx's entry visa could be recinded and he should be sent to that Woomera camp where they seem fond of juveniles. Johnnycomelately self appointed arbiters of form and function in this thread like Croda and Marlow et al should go the same way. That's it boys just chuck a right at Adelaide they'll welcome you with open.....

As for hatred? I don't think so. Disdain seems so much more appropriate

------------------

"Labrat, you're a genius"- Madbot

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by M. Bates:

Je suis reconnaissant pour l'accueil eu les moyens à moi dans ce fil beaucoup, et j'espère que vous ne me trouviez pas ennuyer aussi. Après que j'aie épuisé les parties privées de ma soeur j'essaierai et continuer participant à ce fil. Merci!

If you don't understand any of this, I can translate.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, how lovely! He speaks French! I only speak English and Vulgarian, myself. Now he can fail to dazzle or amuse in two languages. A cultured idiot is always inherently more valuable than a garden variety one. Of course, they're both dull and thick, but there's something about the smarminess of someone who patronizes you from a position of education that's so much more satisfying. He's probably English. Some of them win awards for that sort of thing.

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Bouillé,

All these tigers which, without pity, Déchirent the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

He doesn't.

Being French almost on a day to day basis, I can tell it wasn't translated but merely BabelFished.

It's so bad it's very much looking like me.

Now that's weird ****e...

biggrin.gif

------------------

I shall unleash Death, Pestilence and Failed Blue Tests on ye!!

Any other day or so with Emma

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chrisl:

I don't even recall you being particularly active when I taunted you all PatBoone.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK everyone, gather up for the mandatory cathartic Pool Hug and let all explain to Rain Man how things are IRL.

Refraining from spaming the Pool with comments, taunts, genitalia and otherwise not funny contributions is quite easy.

You just don't post.

One can never achieve being one of the Old Sap with inept logorrhoea.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>PatBoone--you are a pustulent sore on the face of humanity. You are like cheese covered with the wrong sorts of mold. You are like a lactose intolerant gut filled with a gallon of fresh milk. I will rend you limb from limb, cook you up like a little edible dormouse, and serve you baked into a puff pastry with a bit of brie. Sounds yummy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well thanks.

See? My point exactly.

What is it with you that you all think that a proper taunt is:

a/ Attacking physical attributes or lack thereof

b/ Threatening to maim someone

c/ Speaking of genitalia

d/ Any combination of the above...

So, Chrisl I hereby threaten you with the maiming of your lack of genitalia!!

It works...

biggrin.gif

Now if I could be bothered to look up the little Java Applet that would do this AutoTaunting then we could all be equal posters and Flooders United.

Can't you all be yourself?!

Now Bauhaus knows that he could field 21cm of OOB as a bonus over the rest of the crowd.

Croda and his inner self (not the Greek who's merely visiting, the one who's here to stay in him) and all of the others that makes it different.

Go standardize it.

Send that file yourself and see if I care.

biggrin.gif

------------------

I shall unleash Death, Pestilence and Failed Blue Tests on ye!!

Any other day or so with Emma

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeeBed:

Croda and his inner self (not the Greek who's merely visiting)... and other genitalia-maiming interest-lacking waffling.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Safe sex day today.

I wouldn't visit anyone on this thread with a 10in thick condom...

Peace off!

[This message has been edited by coralsaw (edited 12-01-2000).]

Ok.

Not sure i'll be here too much more. Too many posts and wading through them to find something amusing is getting more fruitless every day.

Will continue playing games against you minions however.

PeterNZ

------------------

"I can be quite pleasant, you know" - Andreas

"WHERE'S THE MOAT?!" - Jon

Well golly all. I don't know that I can come play here any more, since Simon Fox has sent me off to Woomera, or some other Australian vacation-land. The fact of the matter is, Simon, that I wouldn't set foot on the shores of your quaint little island if a dingo kidnapped my grandmother! And I certainly wouldn't go there with that hack, Marlow.

As for the Dalem Lama, meet you in the town square? Is that supposed to be a challenge of some sort? Let me give you a bit of advice, if I may...Post a message to me berating my ancestry, my mongoloid features, my tactical ineptitude, and my allergy to bee-stings. Follow that up with a game setup (version 1.1, of course), and if the entire package of taunting and file are vicious and vile enough to shock me into recognizing your existance, then I may consider returning the file.

Now I suggest that all of you newcomers get your acts in order. If you intend to stay, then shape up and contribute. This thread is full of energy. A good poster contributes energy to the common good of the thread. You newcomers are nothing but energy suckers (sit....), great Black Holes sucking energy away from the beneficial part of the galaxy, and giving nothing back to it. So gear up and sound off like you've got a pair, or go post a few "Does anybody want to PBEM with me?" posts.

NOTE:The above invitation extended to newcomers is in no way meant to include M.Bates. He may be the first person to be universally reviled by the 'Pool, and it would be considered in the better interest of the CessPool, computer gaming, the planet Earth, and all of humanity if he would immerse himself in wet concrete and take a nap.

Also, all files are out except for the pending challenges to MarkIV and Mace, who I'm sure aren't missing them in the least.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks: You rock, Croda<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by Croda (edited 12-01-2000).]

Simple Simon,

As I told buttboy coslaw, your little "I've been here longer than you have " attempt-a-taunt stinks like fermented septic tank effluent. Again, this just means that the pile of bull**** that you have managed to heap upon the forum is just larger than mine. And it stinks far worse. You damn drive by poster, get back to your little "I think that Panther turrets should spin like helecopter rotors" or the "I want to shoot horses" threads with your historical groggyness. You make me vomit. And I'm not going anywhere with Cruda, he smells like a Frenchman and has head lice.

PawBroon … PawBroon … where the hell are you, you lazy frog, surrendering to Germanboy again? Get over here. I have another for the Grog Brick …

------------------

We are fierce historical inaccuracers

- PawBroon

[This message has been edited by Marlow (edited 12-01-2000).]

Croda-

Well, I haven't experienced enough of your weaknesses to really know how best to insult you, although I suspect it's pretty easy, especially considering how easily you are manhandled by mere Frenchmen, but if you lift up your skirt I will look for the best way to smack you in your no-doubt diminutive sack.

I'll upgrade and send a file this weekend.

Random QB stuff okay, or are you more delicate than that?

I am all about the random QB. Just let me pick my own forces. I've played more than enough games with all tanks vs infantry in the woods. I am eager to take off my shoe and beat you down with it.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks: You rock, Croda<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by coralsaw:

Safe sex day today.

I wouldn't visit anyone on this thread with a 10in thick condom...

Peace off!

[This message has been edited by coralsaw (edited 12-01-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And here I was hoping to see you bag ole Berlickedabigone. But what bothers me most about the above comment, You act as if we'd ALLOW you to come that close to us. Now, go take your condom and resume your molestation of all the sheep in London.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bauhaus:

And here I was hoping to see you bag ole Berlickedabigone. But what bothers me most about the above comment, You act as if we'd ALLOW you to come that close to us. Now, go take your condom and resume your molestation of all the sheep in London. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actully, smallballhouse, from what I have seen so far, I suspect that the sheep wouldn't have anything to do with him. They have been spoiled by sheepshaggers attentions. His only available subjects are limited to particularly degenerate members of the local wharf rat population and the occasional slumming stray dog, and ambushing drunken turkish sailors.

------------------

"With cat-like tread, Upon our prey we steal;

In silence dread, Our cautious way we feel." -G&S

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlow:

Simple Simon,

You damn drive by poster, get back to your little "I think that Panther turrets should spin like helecopter rotors" or the "I want to shoot horses" threads with your historical groggyness

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A little caution there, Marlow. Although he's mainly been stopping by to speak GibberAussese, Simon can be quite nasty if he chooses.

And we don't use the Brick on the Grogs, as all that does is make them groggier. They get into rather esoteric discussions of impact, material, damage, etc. that defeats the whole purpose of whacking them. The brick is reserved for the insane. You know, Meeks (when he returns. Of course, we won't be able to give him a good whack until he warms up a bit, or he'll probably shatter), Mensch, those sorts. Occassionaly we whack Bauhaus when he starts having delusions of grandeur (although the Moriarity Debacle has calmed those somewhat. Unfortunately it's driven him back onto thingies, as it were). We might have to start whacking Shandorf with it, he's getting a little uppity, as well. PawBroon, being into the Onanist use of the Brick, hits himself with it (although sometimes, in the interest of equality and all round good fun, we let YK2 hit him with it).

Grogs are dealt with by giving them very complex formulaes and/or data tables, especially ones you've faked up and are completely meaningless. They take them off into corners giggling and mumbling to themselves, and blissfully while away their time establishing relationships, significance, and trying to verify/disprove everything there in.

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Bouillé,

All these tigers which, without pity, Déchirent the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

Originally posted by Sénnékai:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Oh, how lovely! He speaks French!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahaha! Hook, line and sinker!!

I'm not done with this thread yet, so I'll post again in a week or so.

In the meantime I will leave you gentlemen to continue on your journey of self-obsession.

Au revoir!

In the meantime I will leave you gentlemen to continue on your journey of self-obsession.

Au revoir!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, if I gave a **** I might actually try to decipher what the hell you're going on about, but since I don't, the hell with you. You aren't even fun to hate. You just suck.

------------------

Well let's see what's in the bag today, boys and girls.......Ahh a review of some games:

Hiram initiated me into the realm of TCP/IP last night. He promised to be gentle, but the respect......We finished off our pbem, quite exciting, although labor intensive, the result? Why Victory for the legaltruppen, of course. Lorak, if you are still around as our faithful scribe, please note.

The industrial BRICK if you please, shall have to applied to Crodiamlosingsobadthatmymenarerunning fortheirlivesda still refuses to surrender, noble if pathetic. So the bloody Fields of Flanders, at least on his side, continue for a few more rounds.

Marlboroand just as dead to be, is scampering and gibbering like some loathsome, feces flinging, swinging proto-primate he is. He talks game but his idea of things heating up is to string his platoon in a line for my tanks to take target practice like the arcade shooting gallery. Sad and predictable. Chupadingdon is taking so long to process turns that I am growing Howard Hughes nails just waiting for him to get back to me. Imohotep, the Egyptian displays a Guederian proclivity that overwhelms me and sends me into paroxysms of giggles. Course he has mixed US and British tanks in an effort overcome his abysmal generalship, but the jockeying for position continues. Seanachoo slowly tightens his grip on my gonads (the LBJ strategy for hearts and minds) now if I can see if I can convince him he is squeezing his own.

The rest of you moronic cephalic non hominids who I owe or owe me a turn, your days of humiliation are coming. I loathe you all without reserve......

JD

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

Hey!

Which one of you heathens will be up super late tonight? I will be home around 1:00am CST and I will be looking for a TCP/IP game. If you are man enough, or you are just sick and like to be beaten, head over to CMHQ's chat room. I will be there waiting to dismember you and hammer throw yo' ass back to the gutter where it belongs.

Have a generally crappy day,

Jeff

P.S. Oh yeah.. and speaking of Crap...

LORAK! Chalk up a loss for Hiram and a WIN for me. I humiliated him the other night in a TCP/IP game.

[This message has been edited by jshandorf (edited 12-01-2000).]

G'day Bruce,

Just a quick update for Bruce Lorak before I stick my hand into the placental chamber of this pregnant croc:

Germanbruce -- toppled, dead, defeated, smashed into dust and given a damn good thrashing. Even despite his tank thingies. Up the Ox and Bucks!

Brucegeier -- the end is near and he can sense it. He sends his armor in a pathetic, yet strangely complimentary, attempt to penetrate my rear area. A warning: others have tried and failed, and you are not big enough or hard enough to succeed where they foundered.

BruceIV -- ain't no way you're crossing that bridge and that's fair dinkum.

Bruce Shaw -- if you spend much more time out in the snow, you'll catch cold. Maybe I'll throw another Panther on the barbie for you so you can warm up, cobber.

Bruceacabra -- You're mine now and I'm going to use you the way a Kiwi uses his favorite sweater factory. Open wide and say 'Baa'.

'Struth, that's it mates. Now, be very quiet as I slip on this latex gauntlet, grease it up with KY jelly and sneak up on that naughty little tart of a croc...

- Bruce

This is the wattle, the symbol of our land. You can stick in a bottle, you can hold it in your hand. Amen. Crack tubes.

[This message has been edited by Hakko Ichiu (edited 12-01-2000).]

Today's update is sponsored by Joe's Undertaking...specializing in putting Chupacabra in the ground for over 20 PBEMs.

Chuppie had a great idea on turn 1. He unleased the power of some tiny field gun on a 2 story heavy building. Well, 2 turns later, he's still firing (He managed to finally damage the building a little bit now) and any men who may or may not have been occupying the building have since relocated to greener pastures. Hell of a thunderous opening.

He was also wise enough to park a tank right on top of a hill with nothing but sunlight to cover him. He is targetted and should prove fantastic for roasting marshmallows within seconds of the opening of the next turn (which will still see said 2-story building standing, btw).

His infantry, well he's moving them up fast...not too sure why, although I won't complain: he's hurtling his men headlong into the teeth of my defenses.

I can't wait to play more of this. He ought to end up very, very bloody and very, very dead.

------------------

Au revoir!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OOOOOOOOO, I'll be counting the time with M.Bated breath.

Greetings all..

First I would like to thank those of you who have sent me e-mails wondering as to my absense.

As those of you I'm playing know I was gone for a while a week ago also.

The quick story is this. A really good friend of mine was involved in an accident, he lived but was in a coma. I was spending a lot of time with his family ect.

Well I thought things were stabilized and I'd be able to return to my self-loathing and process my tuns again in a timely mannor.

This was not the case. My friend passed away this past Friday. I'd be lying if I stated this was why I was gone the whole week. Cris and I grew up together, wargamed together, hell, we even went into the service in the buddy program together. But the truth of it is, I just didn't feel like playing.

Not due to sadness or grief or anything like that. I'm a little odd in my take on death ect.. Cris lived well and he died well. To me that is all that matters. I really just needed a little time alone.

Sorry for not coming here and giving a reson earlier.

Now it is time to go forward. I see I have a lot of catch up reading to due, and I'll try to get the web page totals up to date. So give me a day or two. If they are still wrong just yell or rant, I'll see it.

Just remember....

Never! Ever! mess with a man and his hamster!

Minscl.jpg

Lorak the Loathed

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

[This message has been edited by Lorak (edited 12-01-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by borehouse:

Boring, boring, boring, wait..., boring.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate your guts Barfhose. Prove your cohones.

Roboretard, you rascal, go on, treat yourself to a wedgie, you earned it. You turbo-charged taunt-o-matic! I never saw it coming, the oh so unpredictable Greek vs Turkey line, you National Geographic fanatic! Bravo!

------------------

I feel like I'm standing in front of the monkey cage at the zoo. - HiramS