TAKING THE BLOODY PENG THREAD DOWNUNDER

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Formerly Babra:

We have conquered foolish Mace, massacring all the Tiger Crews. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We?

Damn, I was always under the impression that anything done by committee just doesn't work! eek.gif

(a much chastised) Mace

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Germanboy

Okay you Swine - since it seems that we are back to normal here (stop mistreating your kids Joe, put the sheep down Peter, and Mensch take your bloody meds). I have decided to deal with the ardurous (yes you dimwits, that is a word) task of converting all the files to 1.1

I loathe you all, now go and fester somewhere in a corner.

Lorak, unfortunately Ethan is right, he pulled a Tactical on me. Bastard, without ever bringing a living soldier over the second bridge.

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 12-03-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YK2:

And SEANACHEEKYCOOCHIECOO where the hell is my Turn??????? are you bottling out or what? Get your sorry ass into gear pronto and send it by return or else, or else, or else.........

[This message has been edited by YK2 (edited 12-03-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Large God! I owe you a turn?! I thought I am awaited one from you! Ah, me, confused I am most certainly! I will instanter check all files and send the most recent over.

And, er, just so you know, I, too, always keep this picnic basket filled with assorted wines nearby. We honourary French, we are quick at the learning, no?

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

What the hell does that little sweetie Croda have to do to become a Knight?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The answer is alarmingly simple my dear, your little sweetie has only to defeat me in our current knight's challenge. However he has some ground to make up as I hold a slender lead somewhere in the vicinity of 85-15.

*Edited for careless spelling mistooks*

[This message has been edited by Stuka (edited 12-03-2000).]

Seanachai wrote:

> Large God! I owe you a turn?! I thought I am awaited one from you! Ah, me, confused I am most certainly! I will instanter check all files and send the most recent over.

> And, er, just so you know, I, too, always keep this picnic basket filled with assorted wines nearby. We honourary French, we are quick at the learning, no?

Top marks, your French-English classes are obviously progressing well.

Dammit, Sneakytea, lay off the babelfish, that's my gimmick! To the rest of you - I still have no time to crush you with the detail, precision, and malicious fervor which you so richly deserve. I know that patience is a virtue, and therefore something completely alien to you mongrels, but do try to keep the tooth-gnashing to a minimum, it disturbs my sleep.

Ta!

------------------

Grand Poobah of the fresh fire of Heh.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

Dammit, Sneakytea, lay off the babelfish, that's my gimmick! To the rest of you - I still have no time to crush you with the detail, precision, and malicious fervor which you so richly deserve. I know that patience is a virtue, and therefore something completely alien to you mongrels, but do try to keep the tooth-gnashing to a minimum, it disturbs my sleep.

Ta!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I, personally, shall await your return with great patience. I will console myself during your absence by replaying our last turn, when your two Hellcats were rent asunder by the fresh fires of Heh. It was very prettily done. By a StuG. A turretless tank. This flanking maneuver of yours, I begin to see how it works. Not for you, of course, but I'm sure you are gaining advantages from it that I can only begin to imagine. That's one AC killed on my right flank, 1 AC hopelessly bogged on my left flank, and 2 Hellcats trashed, also on my left flank. And I hold all the VLs.

While Shandorf has shown me the inherent advantages of scurrying down the extreme edge of either side of the map in an attack against a static defense, I'm not sure I've completely grasped the intricacies of it in a Meeting Engagement. But I'm sure that my lesson will be on the way this weekend. wink.gif

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Formerly Babra:

So it is written, so let it be done. Could ya wait about a week though? Bit overtaxed here at the moment. There's a good lad.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Arrgh, last week I get sent to where if you don't like grits with every meal, they look at you like you're from outer space.

Now it's off to the land of chemicals, monitoring wells, and effluent. That's right New Joysey. No where else in the world will you hear the pickup line: "So, what exit are you from?" GAH, saints preserve me!

So, Barbarella, you shall have your time to spare. Finish those other battles, for I shall return in a foul mood no doubt, and be more than ready to squash you like the rodent you are.

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

A quick update, before I take leave of the Pool and all things CM for a short while. JDWotmorestinkinglynxes? is amused by my Guido-like proclivities, or some such. I'm not sure what he means by this, but I do wish he would send something more substantive than PzIIs to be destroyed. I want to sink my tungsten into real armor. I trust there will be some around when I get back, because I don't like it when my bitches hold out on me.

Treacherous Marrockbottom, under cover of darkness, has overrun one of my outpost positions. I hope it cost him grieviously. My brave Joes will be avenged. The smoke has cleared over Crudite's positions, leaving his men butt-naked to my fire. There will be a fine slaughter.

MacStompie thought to take on my armored task force with a gang of scruffy foot-sloggers. The rabble put on a spirited show, but were, predictably, crushed. So I would like to dedicate a brief ditty to the lads who fought, died, and/or buggered out under his banner:

Ye, wha hae wi' Stompie bled,

Ye, wham he has aft misled,

Welcome to your gory bed,

Or go back to your hovel

Now's the day and now's the hour,

See the front o' battle lour,

See approach proud Nijis' power,

Now to your knees and grovel

Wha will be a traitor knave?

Wha can fill a coward's grave?

Wha sae base as be a slave?

The wisest among thee

Or wha for Stompie's will be done,

Shall go and face the shell and gun,

Peon stand, or freeman run?

Flee ye wankers flee

------------------

"I can't listen to music too often... It makes me want to say kind, stupid things, and pat the heads of people... But now you have to beat them on the head, beat them without mercy."

V. I. Lenin

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nijis:

MacStompie thought to take on my armored task force with a gang of scruffy foot-sloggers. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye, an' were it not fer his banshee possessed tanks, Ah'd a kacked his spotty arrrse fer 'im. Ridin' tae the edge o' mah minefield an' then reversin'.....flankin' baheend wee hills an' then reversin' agin afore mah 'schreck laddies could get a clear shot. Nae boot demons couldae perforrmed such trrickery!

An' soo, wath his armour imperrvious tae mah metal, he samply shelled mah poor wee laddies until tha' ran awah.

It's nae a victory tae be claimed bah a manly man!

MacOberGrupenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastard

Lorak,sorry to hear about your sad loss, my thoughts are with you, but on a more positive note its great to see you posting again smile.gif and come to think of it, this new bloody Aussie infected poor excuse for a cesspool is looking more and more like home,yep..... Berli, MarkIV, OGSF,*Grate tae see ya Laddie* Germanboy, and Good God PENG!!!!!! SEANACHEEKYCOOCHIECOO!!!!!!! Bravo on your latest post Sean, I loved the Salmon Rushdie reference,pure genius,it's always a pleasure to read your posts, and my lovely French PawBroon, what's this I see? writing such long posts in my absence will only make the heart grow fonder smile.gifyep, sure is looking more and more like *Home Sweet Home* and as usual PawVrooooooooom your advice and Logic were correct " give it some time, things will soon be back to normal" So, maybe these Aussies won't be such a bad bet after all, lets face it, If its good enough for you lot, its ALMOST good enough for me rolleyes.gif And SEANACHEEKYCOOCHIECOO where the hell is my Turn??????? are you bottling out or what? Get your sorry ass into gear pronto and send it by return or else, or else, or else.........

Well I'm sure I'll think of something.

Bloody Keeping me waiting, call that tactics!!!

P.S. Less I Forget....... What the hell does that little sweetie Croda have to do to become a Knight? In my view he is fast becoming the best taunter around..... Just an observation of course.

P.P.S. For your entertainment........

PawBroon a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend YK2 out for a pleasant little picnic by the River Seine. It's a beautiful day and love is in the air. YK2 leans over to PawBroon and says, "PAW kiss me!"

Our hero grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it on YK2'S lips."What are you doing, PawBroon says the startled YK2"

"I am PawBroon the fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I like to have red wine!"

She smiles and they start kissing.

When things began to heat up a little, YK2 says, "PawBroon kiss me lower."

Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and starts

pouring it all over her breasts.

"PawBroon! What are you doing?" asks the bewildered YK2.

"I am PawBroon the fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I like to have white wine!"

They resume their passionate interlude and things really steam up.

YK2 leans close to his ear and whispers, "PawBroon kiss me lower!"

Our hero rips off her underwear, grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it in her lap. He then strikes a match and sets it alight.YK2 shrieks and dives into the river.

Standing waist deep in the river, YK2 throws her arms upwards and screams furiously, "PAWBROON WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

Our hero stands up, defiantly, and says, "I am PawBroon the fighter pilot! When I go down, I go down in flames!"

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by YK2 (edited 12-03-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is it warm in here or is it me.. *whew*.. heads off to take a cold shower.

right update

germlad finaly got each other a round off from the busy life of wasting time at work... die lots.. better surrender you sod! and no my medicine is finished.. I'm cracking open a 4g bag of woopie weed.. watch out.

stupa LOL I love this game you die here you die there.. keep up the good work.

senachio well scratch that PIAT team.. tell them to not use old potatos next time and real ammo... I see you be hiding from my Hetzer.. LOL.. panic rips through seanoochies troops as the great Ricket boy strikes again!

Peng damn lost a kitty now but to make up for it .. a 17pdr now 17pounds of scrap metal.. and his M8 is smoking.. me happy... wait whats that... you hear that?? look up.... look way up! something is getting bigger.. guahhhh!! run!

Masy wadda sap... nothing more.. come and charge the flak battery from hell me lad.. muhahahah.. bummer I have no rickets to toss at you.

Cudda eat Rickets! damn ran out of them.. ok now eat mortars!... just make foosh foosh sounds to make you think they are rickets.

yak2 no game going but a funny as hell evening together with broonie.. ooh threesomes .. makes me all tingly inside.

if I missed anyone its cuz your to boring and not work a spit. now where is that beaver.....*rummage*... ooh a photo of peng in his tu-tu... *rummage*.. well got to go in the keller talk to you all not later.

Der Kessel Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Sneak Preview!!!

Aitken's MOD for CMBO.

Better than Marco Bergman and a sex life altogether!!

wolf2_screen001.jpg

Err, I wasn't actually meaning a sex life WITH Marco in fact...

Well, never mind the Morlocks.

biggrin.gif

------------------

Here it is with MIME encoding, because you're french...

Chrisl on PBEM

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

While Shandorf has shown me the inherent advantages of scurrying down the extreme edge of either side of the map in an attack against a static defense, I'm not sure I've completely grasped the intricacies of it in a Meeting Engagement. But I'm sure that my lesson will be on the way this weekend. wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spoken with regard! I am humbled, sir. But don't even think for a second I'm gonna let up.

While you may call it scurrying I call it, "Taking advantage of your poor defense".

You left your flanks so wide open one could march a flotilla of fat women through and nary gripe for room.

So now I literally have at least a company of men behind you, albeit some shot up a bit, but with plenty of ammo and plenty of revenge to exact on your troops.

Since you fail to display the ability to defend from from one direction methinks you will have an exponentially harder time pulling it off when comes from two.

Jeff

[This message has been edited by jshandorf (edited 12-04-2000).]

GAME UPDATE

Ahh.. time to air my laundry.

Cruuud-da: While your tanks may have chewed up some of my infantry I would dare say you have about a platoon of combat worthy troops left. I on the other hand have that and much more. You haven't even ran into my support units. Whilst I'll admit knocking out all those tanks will be difficult none the less they cannot last without infantry.

Did you like the minefield? You ran two squads right through it.. (grin)

Senility: What is there left to say that I didn't already say above?

Hairy O-Butt: What are you going to do now? I have control of the town. No sense arguing that, and parking a STuH on the VL flag, that is oddly positioned in the middle of an open field, does not qualify as holding it. I will remove your squatting assault gun and fleece my teeth with your men, you stuffed shirt.

Chup-pa-dup: Oh no! You have two squads of infantry on your left flank! What ever will I do? And that ambush! Oh my! I lost (gasp) one man! I have seen kindergarten classes with better leadership, and that was during nap time.

Marlow: Ahhh..with what fervor he sends the turns, that is until I blow up one of his Jacksons on the first turn. Now the folder where his sent e-mails reside is so quiet I swear I hear crickets coming from it.

Shandorf needs more distractions. He requires another Cesspooler to smack around with glee. Hmmm.. It's either a toss up between Berma-boy or PeterNZer. It just comes down to which one will make a better bitch for me, cause I am thinking of kicking Crud-da to the curb.

Jeff

Ok, I have finally taken the plunge and updated to 1.1. Now I may start with the destruction of Chuppawuppa and Morsel.

They tried to avoid me with their crafty ways. First, Chuppy changes his email address with no warning whatsoever. (His cunningness shall be doubly taken out back on him). Morse, the Litigating Louse, upgraded to 1.1 approximately 9 seconds after it's release. I of course had some other games to finish. It was all part of his plot to avoid me too.

In other news, Shaw and I just completed the game we started in 1972, and it was yet another stunning victory for GI Tom. (Ask him about my 57mm Of Death, it's amazing what one well placed AT gun will do isn't it?)

Now, with my third round of the tourney here on the RD ladder (yes, I have made it to round 3 as unbelievable as that sounds) I have a few games going, but not enough damnit.

I have yet to TCP/IP. I am ready for more battles from the refuse of this pool.

(Obligatory, very weak taunt to follow)

I shall defecate on your head in battle, tear at your inards with my cunning strategy and wit, and basically remove you from existance should you choose to battle me.

Who shall it be?

ChachiSenachi with his cat in the hat stories and thinly veiled wit?

Berliichtinininingen, aka Flameboy, and his deft ways of restarting games after he's lost them with lame excuses about losing files?

Peng with his..umm..his..well..err..just Peng?

MarkmeIValoss and his Pronoun whip?

Bueller?? Anyone??? Bueller?? Anyone?? Bueller??

Who shall it be. I owe Croda a game, so I shall send off a file to him tonight, but we all know that my victory there will be swift. He'll probably surrender in the setup phase.

(Taunt mode off)

I always feel violated when I come in here to post..why is that Capn' Ron?

Oh, and to sound eloquent like some of you other chaps, insert the words "hath", "thee", "thou" and "art" at your convenience in my above post. I missed those days at school when we studied them. Come to think of it, I missed many days. I'm fairly sure it isn't apparent though.

Now that I'm done speaking, carry on with your pathetic, worthless lives.

GI Tom

------------------

To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of wierd sandwich.

Time to report

Bastard Shandorfffffff laughs at my aggressiveness. Let him laugh. Don't tell him, but his estimations of my remaining force composition are quite inaccurate. He has a full platoon(+) scurrying for cover, another withdrawn. That's 2/3 of a company, Jeffrey. You haven't even felt my arty yet.

Hiram hasn't the heart to attempt the human wave assault that holds his only chance of garnering the prime VLs. Instead he sneaks a Puma around to try to take a shot at the ass of the SP that's shredding his cowering troops. I think I smell victory on this one.

The Fool jdmorse Esquire is far too confident! Though his 105VT shredded virtually all of my men, and all of my AFVs lay in ruin, 2 chewed up platoons that had been panicing in pools of their own blood, have no attempted to take the central hill! Huzzah! Huzzah! (They'll die really soon).

Oberst and I shall agree to terms of cease fire. We can't find our own asses in this fog, let alone each other. Our men actually retreated from the same battle, and ran together to a clump of trees to hide...together. Anarchy

mensch has dropped enough arty to level Manhattan, yet has somehow only succeeded in bloodying the nose of one mess cook who was drinking coffee when a shell struck kind-of-nearby. He thinks he's fighting modern warfare, where he can level all targets from afar and then mop-up. No dice, grego...get your ass in here and get whooped!

Marlow Testing both flanks with limited success...I hold the prime VL though, as his M4s sit atop a hill in prime turn-into-flames position.

Dalem & MarkIV both have files out. Dalem defending, MarkIV attacking. Dalem will be quickly crushed (as will his dog). MarkIV...what to say. What an ugly map for him. A night attack. My village set out in tiers overlooking a valley. Not a shred of tree-coverage anywhere. He's gonna Die A Lot!

Anubis I think he's on the wrong map. Only weak and token resistance...in retreat allready?

Also,

Does anyone know when Meeks is due back? Assuming he isn't eaten by a polar bear, that is.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks: You rock, Croda<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

Time to report

Bastard Shandorfffffff laughs at my aggressiveness. Let him laugh. Don't tell him, but his estimations of my remaining force composition are quite inaccurate. He has a full platoon(+) scurrying for cover, another withdrawn. That's 2/3 of a company, Jeffrey. You haven't even felt my arty yet.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your arty? LOL! Your arty?! What? In this fog you are gonna drop arty on my defending troops when your vehicles and infantry are so close. HA! You couldn't find your ass with two hands and a road map let alone find a good spot to drop your arty.

I wait in "awe" of your arty.

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

The Fool jdmorse Esquire is far too confident! Though his 105VT shredded virtually all of my men, and all of my AFVs lay in ruin, 2 chewed up platoons that had been panicing in pools of their own blood, have no attempted to take the central hill! Huzzah! Huzzah! (They'll die really soon).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Overconfident. Hardly. Bored at your ineptitude, certainly. That your men would rouse themselves from the gibbering, drooling state of defecation they had worked themselves into is hardly surprising since they have had 15 turns to reconsider. And don't think I don't see your special action squads behind them goading them into advancing in to the teeth of Pommie grit.

This game was over a long time ago and I am just goofing off until you give it up or die or turn 40 comes....so I can play a more worthy opponent, like say Hiram or ConnubisBliss.

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 12-04-2000).]

Mr A

Ever considered doing a portrait shot of everyone important on the Peng Thread? smile.gif

Would be rather amusing =)

Damn.. I feel like hirring you to do some little bits and pieces for me. You're so damn good at this art stuff.

O, almost forgot.

Um, you suck, etc etc. Die die, etc etc, want a game, send me a setup, etc etc.

Same goes for GI Nob? Was that his name? Close enough. Come on the both of you!

PeterNZ

Peter, you must be confused. That's obviously you on the right giving the animal a "special squeeze." On the left is Hiram, being eaten alive by a Platypus, and in the center, leading the sing-along, is our fearless Celtic tribesman. Add an ugly little ball of snot to represent Shandorfffff, and the picture is complete.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks: You rock, Croda<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aitken, what program do you use?

From the quality of work, I am assuming that you use a Macintosh.

Are you using Illustrator or Freehand??

------------------

Great Quotes

Maximus: "And what's that Rob? The rest of the world doesn't care? I can assure you that when Boris Yeltsin stepped down in Russia last New Years, the world cared. Oh wait, you live in Canada. That's right, Canada only cares 'aboot' Canada. The whole world could be on the brink of destruction and as long as Canadian soil isn't involved, they could care less. Does the phrase, "Isolationist China" mean anything to ya?"

Rob/1: Lets just say I dont like americans ok... if you have a prolbem with that Minumis is one of the resions.

Next sure sign that the appocalypse is upon us:

Minimus AND Rob/NoOne not only quoted, not only quoted in someone's sig (albeit a moron's), but quoted together in the same sig!!! I won't be shocked again until whales go back to walking on the land, and flying horses deliver easter eggs to coffee-growing lama-herders in the Andes.

Sheesh!

------------------