The first Red Thunder Tournament has been announced

BFCElvis

13 hours ago, MeatEtr said:

I guess the only question that remains... can your Ruskies pull together for one last push? My Germans guns have cooled off and are ready. 😉

I am trying to motivate them with Vodka! They need a liquid morale boost!

@BFCElvis it is safe to surrender the game and my opponent gets the correct CM score? 

23 hours ago, ratdeath said:

I am trying to motivate them with Vodka! They need a liquid morale boost!

@BFCElvis it is safe to surrender the game and my opponent gets the correct CM score? 

I take it you tried to surrender that last turn? I got an error after the replay. Tried reloading the game a 2nd time and got same error after replay. But was able to play and process the turn without a problem. I vaguely recall this happening a few tourneys back, its like a false error since we were able to finish the game normally. Maybe the surrender will go through next turn. But if need be I'll cease fire next turn.

46 minutes ago, MeatEtr said:

I take it you tried to surrender that last turn? I got an error after the replay. Tried reloading the game a 2nd time and got same error after replay. But was able to play and process the turn without a problem. I vaguely recall this happening a few tourneys back, its like a false error since we were able to finish the game normally. Maybe the surrender will go through next turn. But if need be I'll cease fire next turn.

Had a similar error recently in a  normal oldschool PBEM battle. Hopefully it works out in the end with the scoring. 

GG :)

Lose or win I will always play the games till the bitter end or time runs out. 

7 hours ago, MeatEtr said:

Successful surrender :)

CMRT_Tournament1_German_AAR.png

6 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

For the Tournaments I would definitely do this too, rather than surrender. That way you at least get a CM score.

In this battle I dont think it matters since the Germans get no friendly or enemy cas pts at all. Doesnt seem fair to Axis, I took 52 infantry losses and one SU76. But Axis get zero pts. for this. Whether its played out, cease fired or surrendered wouldn't change this.

But yes generally speaking I too like to stick it out to the bitter end. It can be fun being a thorn in your opponents side. However in this battle he was down to his FO team that was literally staring at the entire Soviet force. This battle was cooked!

Hello,

a bit strange is, since yesterday on all my Red Thunder PBEM++ games, two from the tournament and three other ones, that when I want to play my turn(Turn 20), the system want me to connect as my opponents side, which I can (f.e. as Soviet without a password), but do not want for sure... I wrote to matrix support. Does anybody else experience similiar problems?

23 hours ago, eniced73 said:

@BFCElvis What is protocal here if your opponent has the turns and has yet to return them?  I dont think this game is going anywhere and wanted to know if someone needs to be emailed or notified?

They will be timed out and you should be given 1,000 points per battle. I should have official confirmation on that early in the week.