The first Red Thunder Tournament has been announced

BFCElvis

On 12/20/2023 at 9:56 AM, jackal263 said:

Considering the huge amount of time to play CMx2 battles, I think the only solution is to make invitational tournaments, allowing to join only to those players that have a 100% finished games (or at least won because the other player vanished)

I was thinking same thing. I have been lucky having drawn nine different opponents across three tournaments who have returned turns and played out the games to the end.  But I feel real bad for others who are getting hosed by no shows or quitters.

For others who

Totally agree with those comments.  Regrettably some of us have a schedule that is erratic so while one may have a couple weeks to play full -time, then it may be necessary to travel with no game system or internet for weeks.  For that reason, I have sadly been having to avoid tournies.  :(

If my opponent, Limit, is reading this thread, I just wanted to let you know one of our games is borked.  I can only play the one where I am Germany. I have @BFCElvis and Slitherine support looking into it. Hopefully they can get it fixed ASAP.

It seems like one of our turns got mixed up with someone else's turn in PBEM++. The name of the game has changed to "Myth of Invincibility" and therefore the password is different.

Very strange. 

My opponent unleashes his artillery on my troops approaching the center of the village. One last shell, the last shell, not the one before, there will be no others after, the very last therefore: 💥BoOom💥 Right on target on my T34 😱the entire crew died instantly. Kill me 🥺🔫  I love this game 😭...

• 2 weeks later...

Well I grabbed 1st place in this one and just wanted to say thanks for the fun battles to all my opponents. Well fought to the bitter end, good times!

That last battle was excellent! I took the field with the Soviets but took heavy losses. I did manage to hold the line as the Axis but still took heavy losses. Fun stuff, love it! 👍