CMRT F&R BRZ SURFING REPORT

I will use this thread to document the contents of the new combined set of 15 brz folders. For myself and others. For myself because if I put it in my own PC, I sometimes lose track of WHERE I put it. I can always come back here...so, work in progress.

Edited by kohlenklau

1 hour ago, Jace11 said:

Oh, yes please, Feldcap model, texture and normal map would be great... could you upload them somewhere please? Those of us who haven't bought F&R yet could be waiting a while for the 2.10 patch.

Sure, standby...in progress. (slow rural Texas internet...)

smod_german_hat-m43.mdr is in v210e/soldiers 2/uniforms german other.

The textures are in v210d/soldiers 1/uniforms volkssturm.

CMRT F&R 15 COMBINED BRZ FOLDERS

Edited by kohlenklau

the opel mdr from vehicles module works....you have to get its textures from the flavour objects folder...(even there is a heer one)

I test exchange gaz for it, rides nicely, but somehow the crew is refusing to dismount...so I guess the Hiwi driver is wondering how to open the doors...or I messed sth.

Waiting for all your good work!!! (Hungarians...a new life for the volksurm maybe?)

3 hours ago, Dan Dare said:

the opel mdr from vehicles module works....you have to get its textures from the flavour objects folder...(even there is a heer one)

Can you show us a picture of this please Dan?

3 hours ago, Dan Dare said:

but somehow the crew is refusing to dismount...so I guess the Hiwi driver is wondering how to open the doors

Central locking or child locks ...

22 minutes ago, Dan Dare said:

opel.thumb.png.d12dd53f99f02864185c87fdf0071127.png

by the way...more than 3 passangers and one ends up into the trunk (not exactly...)

in the editor you could dismount the driver...🙃

8 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

??? That game has the working Opel Kadet? That vehicle was cut from the game almost a year ago! Originally it was meant to be HQ transport for Volkssturm but Steve decided nah, not gonna happen.

What shenanigans are these! Very cool @Dan Dare!

18 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

??? That game has the working Opel Kadet? That vehicle was cut from the game almost a year ago! Originally it was meant to be HQ transport for Volkssturm but Steve decided nah, not gonna happen.

maybe thats why the diver could not dismount...didn't check the passangers yet...

tooo busy playing....

Edited by Dan Dare

37 minutes ago, Dan Dare said:

opel.thumb.png.d12dd53f99f02864185c87fdf0071127.png

by the way...more than 3 passangers and one ends up into the trunk (not exactly...)

in the editor you could dismount the driver...🙃

Dan very nice, I like it very much, good job,... where do you find the Opel in good condition ?

...be carefully normaly to drive you need some plaque numbers and more with the strict system in germany !😁

4 minutes ago, Dan Dare said:

@JM Stuffit is just below the king tiger...where the sturmtiger also is (but if exchanged with another mdr is not going to be the same BOOOM)...🙉

the bmps (including the heer one) are in the flavour objects folder

@kohlenklauyours is a good job (great)..as Newton said...I'm on the shoulders of gigants...

True Thanks Dan I I got it,  very nice to added real civilian vehicles in good condition, ...from a couple of days I was working to make some wrecks with wrecks...I mean some flavour objects !

Thanks Phill to your brilante idea, to make this threat, hmhmhm !

I can tell you CM made more as CMRT FR with long very long list of brz (s) like cmbn,cmfi...probably also  cmcw!!!!😆

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/24/2021 at 7:33 PM, kohlenklau said:

I will use this thread to document the contents of the new combined set of 15 brz folders. For myself and others. For myself because if I put it in my own PC, I sometimes lose track of WHERE I put it. I can always come back here...so, work in progress.

Thank You Very Much, after 3-4 days of looking for certain mods and having NO LUCK, then I look at the bottom of your page, I'll be Damned, there they were. Kohl I can't thank ou enough, great Job holding on to these then sharing.