CMRT F&R BRZ SURFING REPORT

14 hours ago, Gary R Lukas said:

do you have any idea where EZ's Liebstandarte and Hitlerjugend uniforms might be, I believe he had the Smocks and M-43 or M-44 uniforms with cuff titles?? To be honest I haven't seen it in a few years.

Spe of the 'skins' in this mod pack had LSAH cuffs.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16kQfIijnxHjAVgq33nOVjjLhT7y5tSIf/view

Its for CMRT but should be able to get em to work in CMBN.

Sorry for late response. Been out of town for a few days.  Wife had (successful) operation.  :)

EZ did SS [LSSAH] mods for CMBN:  Camo Peas; Feldgrau base; Pz Assault Gun Crews; Panzer; Smock Greatcoat...

I sent all that to Bootie a couple of years ago, so they should be somewhere in FGM/CMMODS.

I think what GeorgeMC links to is "Armored Engineers".

Edited by Erwin

14 hours ago, Gary R Lukas said:

I looked everywhere, No luck, all I did was waste around 3 hours, and here's another issue, why are there some scenarios on Booties CM IV that you Can't Download. I mean the scenario IS THERE, but nothing else to download from??

If you have a problem you can always send Bootie a message either via his profile on here or on the few good men. He's a good bloke and should be able to help fairly quickly..

15 hours ago, Gary R Lukas said:

why are there some scenarios on Booties CM IV that you Can't Download

Got some examples of that?  I can't find any like that in a quick search (but it was quick 🙂).

EDIT: As an afterthought I'll copy @Bootie in, as he will know the answer and the reason if so.   Sorry Bootie 😬.

Edited by Vacillator

15 hours ago, Gary R Lukas said:

I looked everywhere, No luck, all I did was waste around 3 hours, and here's another issue, why are there some scenarios on Booties CM IV that you Can't Download. I mean the scenario IS THERE, but nothing else to download from??

Pop a link in here and I will go check.  Not sure exactly what you mean.

I will also have a look for the CMBN mods and 'hopefully' point you in the right direction.

On 9/2/2022 at 1:51 AM, Gary R Lukas said:

here's another issue, why are there some scenarios on Booties CM IV that you Can't Download. I mean the scenario IS THERE, but nothing else to download from??

If the grey button with "Download" in white lettering is missing, you can still download a scenario by clicking on the red text. Hope that helps.

7 hours ago, Gary R Lukas said:

Ok here we go, in the RT Scenario's Happy New Year's Major Bake and Rabbit unsnared have no download oval and moving my mouse all over and clicking everything I see, nothing happens

Yes, I agree. When I made my previous post I had only had time to check Battle for Normandy. Last night I took a look at RT and couldn't find anyway to download these two scenarios, perhaps @Bootie could check them out. 

Yes they were there but I guess a code change in the file system since they were uploaded over 6 years ago must have occurred.  If you googled the names you could still see the file but just not attached to the post.  Anyways... its rectified and I have reattached it.  If anyone sees broken links please do notify me and I will fix at short notice.  

Thanks guys...

Bootie

Thanx for the timely fix Bootie, and yeah I understand things happen, why it happens who knows but it does. Thanx again. There may be some others from other games but I'm staying here with RTFR. I've been bouncing around too much with the other games like BS, SF2 and CW but my laptop only has enough memory for one, and that includes all the extra Mods and Scenario's.