Fire and Rubble Possible Bugs

8 minutes ago, Vacillator said:

If I understand it John (and I may not) it's the stock F&R partisan skins not showing up.  Hopefully @waffelmann can confirm as I haven't really tested it.

That's odd. I am seeing them in my game. Is it possible someone added and removed enough mods where none were left?

part.png

7 minutes ago, waffelmann said:

The partisans have their own skins (like the Volkssturm) for the faces. However, these are not used, instead those of the regular Soviet soldiers are used.

I don't know that there are separate faces for Partisans. They should just have the Soviet faces. Again, @MikeyDwould know for sure. 

• 2 weeks later...

Possible TOE mistake that might be relevant for the FB expansion as well:

Right now the Infanterie-Kompanie 45 has 1 Sturmzug and 2 normal platoons, as opposed to the other way around for a Volksgrenadier-Kompanie. I have a German book about the Infanterie Division Scharnhorst, which was one of the last ones created and used this organisation. According to that book, the division had two Sturmzüge like a VG division, the difference was that it again had three regiments instead of two, but each regiment only had two battalions. In addition, each regiment had an assault company in reserve (also with MP44). Not sure if this is some kind of unusual organisation or if the ingame one is wrong, just making a note here.