A Word on Follow-on Modules

18 hours ago, Dr.Fusselpulli said:

@JM Stuff BAOR makes sense, but I don't think that it will be with "Some Eastern and Western German Vehicles", because I assume there will be a dedicated "Germany Module", maybe called "Brothers War"?
I think this Germany Module will come before the BAOR module, because the game takes place in Germany and the German forces on both sides would be at the forefront of this war, and would need proper dedication. Especially the western German forces, as they do have a lot of unique equipment, while the eastern German forces used mostly the same equipment as the Soviet forces, just in a slightly different TO&E and version.

You could be right but Brits are always following Usa in CM module and in the (real world 😉 just joking) but yes I see west Germany more close as East Germans to growing up the TOE, "Big brother Steve" will take your "Brothers war" in mind 😂, but (wisphering) "I hope to see the Brits soon"...😏

JM

43 minutes ago, Field Oggy said:

Agreed the chassis were still in service, but the OPRA was a 105mm armed Centurion MK.13 with added laser range finder and various optics and sighting gear on the turret roof.

Thought the OPRA was on a Mk-12 rather than the Mk-13 chassis, but we are debating semantics for sure; however, there was a 105mm gun-armed AVRE (FV-4007 Centurion Mk 12 105mm AVRE) in addition to the FV-4003 Centurion 165mm AVRE, which funnily enough were conversions of the OPRAs which entered service with the RE in about 1982 once the gunners were finished with them.  They were only equipped with the HESH round from what I can gather.

Centurion AVRE 32 AER - LEICESTER MODELLERS (weebly.com)

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Da_General420 said:

So it’s nearly 2023 are we ever going to see any additional factions for CMCW? I feel it would make the game a lot more appealing on steam for steep $60 price tag.

You must be new round here, things don’t move that quickly. 

For reference here is what Steve has said they are working on, some of which has only just been delivered

MMM

7 hours ago, Da_General420 said:

So it’s nearly 2023 are we ever going to see any additional factions for CMCW? I feel it would make the game a lot more appealing on steam for steep $60 price tag.

As a LOTR fan I always compare it with the meeting of the Ents. Development is always slower than you expect. 😀