No hedge cutter

Could someone be so kind as to share a link to the "Busting the Bocage" scenario in v4.03-compatible format? I've found an old link here on the forum, but it's returning an "Unavailable" response when clicked.

I tried copying the file from the demo, but I think the version difference between the demo's v3 and the full game's v4 caused it to be incapable of being loaded.

I also checked the Scenario Depot at TheFewGoodMen.com but wasn't able to find it there.

On 1/5/2021 at 5:40 PM, Warts 'n' all said:

Was this in a stock battle? Or was it in a quick battle?

I'm currently running v4.03 and recently revisited "Busting the Bocage" and am happy to say that all of my Rhinos had their "horns".

I just ran a quick test in the editor. It seems to be only the M4A3(75)W that is toothless. All other US tanks are fine.

I cant find "Busting the Bocage" in my game, nor in the scenario depot. Remember where you´ve gotten it from, Warts?

5 hours ago, umlaut said:

I just ran a quick test in the editor. It seems to be only the M4A3(75)W that is toothless. All other US tanks are fine.

I cant find "Busting the Bocage" in my game, nor in the scenario depot. Remember where you´ve gotten it from, Warts?

I think that I got it from the old repository. But if you scroll back up the page you should be able able to click on the folder I shared yesterday.

5 minutes ago, Warts 'n' all said:

But if you scroll back up the page you should be able able to click on the folder I shared yesterday.

The link worked for me thanks 👍.  Do you have any more 'unavailable' scenarios or campaigns?  Probably not an easy question to answer...

2 minutes ago, Vacilllator said:

Probably not an easy question to answer...

At 11pm with ale having been taken, or bottle conditioned Bavarian Wheatbeer in this particular instance, it is a bit difficult to answer. When we had the various problems with Engine4 I did make a back up of the Games File that I had with Engine3. I'm slowly in the process of transferring stuff over to Engine4 but it is only on a "need to play" basis.  

Just now, Warts 'n' all said:

At 11pm with ale having been taken, or bottle conditioned Bavarian Wheatbeer in this particular instance, it is a bit difficult to answer.

Totally understand, a certain grape fermentation has been part of this evening's procedures here 👍.  Without comparing stock lists of campaigns with personal 'collections' it is not so easy anyway.  @StieliAlpha and I did it recently with mods, for which I am still indebted to him ❤️.

9 hours ago, Vacilllator said:

Totally understand, a certain grape fermentation has been part of this evening's procedures here 👍.  Without comparing stock lists of campaigns with personal 'collections' it is not so easy anyway.  @StieliAlpha and I did it recently with mods, for which I am still indebted to him ❤️.

Thanks for mentioning that.

Your previous query reminds me too: Quite a long time ago, say 2 or 3 years, I have seen a „complete“ list of CMBN scenarios and campaigns here in the forum. Very nicely done, even with download links. Probably, it is meanwhile outdated in terms of new content, but I guess the harder to find old stuff is more interesting for you anyway.

Right now, I can‘t remember who made the list, but I may be able to find the thread.

10 hours ago, Vacilllator said:

There we go....

2016 by @IanL

3 hours ago, StieliAlpha said:

2016 by @IanL

Excellent reminder of an excellent resource.  Not just for CMBN but all titles...

And if like me you find some of the links are to the old 'Blitz' site, look here instead (although I can't seem to download anything there, perhaps a registration is required):

https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/b-15.htm

Edited by Vacilllator

2 hours ago, Vacilllator said:

Excellent reminder of an excellent resource.  Not just for CMBN but all titles...

Thanks. Just a warning I need to do some updates to that site. It's still useful but it's missing some newer scenarios and links to theblitz.club are still pointing to the .org. I have plans to work on it but just wanted to set expectations.

6 hours ago, IanL said:

Thanks. Just a warning I need to do some updates to that site. It's still useful but it's missing some newer scenarios and links to theblitz.club are still pointing to the .org. I have plans to work on it but just wanted to set expectations.

Yes it is an excellent site, it allows you to discover scenarios and campaigns
  Among the options that I prefer is the fact that we can select by time or size among other things it is really practical.
The many details also allow you to find or refind a battle. I use it from time to time just to choose an idea for a scenario played!
I also like the simple and functional presentation.
Here is a good opportunity to thank you Lanl for your work.-
  an SF2 would be welcome
we should recheck all the broken links and find the missing scenarios so that Bootie installs them on his site and you can repair the links.
I agree to help you for this if you want

16 hours ago, Falaise said:

Yes it is an excellent site, it allows you to discover scenarios and campaigns
  Among the options that I prefer is the fact that we can select by time or size among other things it is really practical.
The many details also allow you to find or refind a battle. I use it from time to time just to choose an idea for a scenario played!
I also like the simple and functional presentation.
Here is a good opportunity to thank you Lanl for your work.-

Thanks. I use it just like you do

an SF2 would be welcome

It is there. I don't think of SF1 and SF2 as separate games. The scanning tool cannot handle SF1 files so there are missing details for the SF1 created scenarios. I think that presentation could be improved but that's lower on my list.

we should recheck all the broken links and find the missing scenarios so that Bootie installs them on his site and you can repair the links.
I agree to help you for this if you want

Yeah I didn't mentions that but I still owe him that too.

Humm I'll see if I can find a job you can do for me. I'll PM you... The good news is I have the scenarios.