Another Crazy Video.

He definitely put the Fall into Fallschirmjager.

Some people will do anything to get out of going to church.

Right place to yell "Jesus" as he fell outta the building.

I bet he added his own stain to the glass on the window when he realized he leaned out to far.

Wow! They really are supermen!

That was freaky. What caused that? I am quite certain that falling from windows and balconies is not part of the game. So, what we are seeming there has to be something to do with floors and the game forgetting what floor the guy was on. What floor did you think he should be on? The rest of his team? Any move orders.

I suppose it doesn't really matter unless we see this regularly...

Last Year In CMFI 4.0...I was reversing my AC on top of a Hill, and it literally slid down about 40 meters on side of that Hill (that contained Grape/Olive Grooves).

I remember sending the Game File to IanL to see what he thought of it...

Edited by JoMc67

a first time see for me as well. :blink:Was that german or US team? Looks like german lMG team maybe? Is there a KIA/WIA in same story? Could well be a micro pathing bug, with that Fallschirmjager wannabe attempting to do anything (buddy aid), but the pathing AI then putting him outside boundaries so to say.

Balconies is an exploitable "bug". You can bury down a house with a balcony, making the balcony story level with surrounding terrain. This way you can make infantry leave, though not enter the building. No Fallschirmjager attitudes here. They simple step over and move off.

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 5:26 PM, IanL said:

Yikes, I don't remember. Did I give you any feedback? 

the M8 AC situation was interesting for sure....Actually, you did mention of sending the Game File up the Chain-of-Command back then to be looked at (that's all I remember).

Edited by JoMc67

5 hours ago, JoMc67 said:

the M8 AC situation was interesting for sure....Actually, you did mention of sending the Game File up the Chain-of-Command back then to be looked at (that's all I remember).

OK good. I did not track it sorry. Everything that goes that far gets looked at and either is fixed or a decision is made to not fix due to deemed a low occurrence and high risk. So, I am confident then that the right thing happened to it - sorry I don't know what that was.