1 hour ago, MOS:96B2P said:

Well,  all your menu screens are awesome so when you get one done for this title that you are happy with let us know and I will be one of the first to download.  :) 

I have already uploaded. I might change it at some point but I put too much time in it to take it back down right away. LOL.

Mord.

9 hours ago, Mord said:

I have already uploaded. I might change it at some point but I put too much time in it to take it back down right away. LOL.   

Okay, very good.  I see you also have a CMFI menu screen now.  Wow, you're a hard worker.  You just crank this stuff out and it's high quality too.  Thanks!!!

6 minutes ago, MOS:96B2P said:

Wow, you're a hard worker.  You just crank this stuff out and it's high quality too.  Thanks!!!

You're welcome.

I was on another marathon and needed a change again from the portraits. It seems I get to a point of diminishing returns with the portraits and then I need to switch to something completely different to cleanse my palate and re-calibrate my brain. Right after I finished the menus I nailed a portrait I had been struggling with for a couple of hours. I am very, very, happy with the Combat Mission logo on this one. It really captures the feeling of the game. I picture a battle worn concrete bunker surrounded by barbed wire when I look at it.

Mord.

Thanks.

Ok. Fixed it. That's what happens when you mod for 14 hours and don't pay attention to your cut and paste! My brain was mush by the time I uploaded it. I'll tell you, no matter how much I pay attention every single time I upload a mod I end up editing the friggin' thing at least once by the time I post it on CMMODs.

Mord.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Anonymous_Jonze said:

These look great. Love your mods!

Thanks! I love that you love my mods.

47 minutes ago, Darknight (DC) said:

OMG, I need these...

Workin' the Mord balls to nubs (not that it takes much to get nubby. Hopefully that'll change with the warmer weather) to get these done. Got the Canadians/British/Polish completed since I posted that pic. Spent most of the day fighting with the Heer pics. I may or may not have keepers. I'll know once I look at them again tomorrow. Still got a long road with the rest of the Axis. So, if everything goes well, you shall have them hopefully before June.

Mord.

Think I managed to knock out the entire Luftwaffe today. I am happy with everything so they should be keepers. Even managed the SS armor portrait. I collected the base pic from another forum back in October and have been dying to take a crack at it. I am SUPER happy with how it turned out. I REALLY love it.

Here's a preview of ALL the main Armor for CMBN (Bocage style background as in the American pics above).

FJIAlFU.jpg

As you can see there's NO argument that this new style was the way to go!

Mord.