I plant the flag here now!

I have boundless respect for BTS and the fine friends that I have made on this forum, and in that spirit and in recognition of the hill we have all climbed to play this great game... I plant the flag here now!

Scoundrels, be advised... you are outnumbered and unappreciated. Board faithful, take heart... we enjoy a forum that is well more than 90% topical and fraternal.

NO one, and I mean this emphatically... NO ONE will remove our flag and send me back down that hill with my tail between my legs. So to those of you who cause us to gnash our teeth, post your sick and twisted, horribly-mispelled garbage and be assured that no mouse click of mine will carry me to read it.

Brothers in CM, we win by defending our hill. I will not desert it.

Carentan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sergeant, put the Bren guns in those scattered woods down there... and keep the Firefly well back, hulldown. Tell the boys to dig deep... those Trolls love to advance behind a creeping barrage of tripe so tell everyone to keep their heads down and don't waste ammo... Trolls love it when you expose your positions from premature fires. When they get close, we'll wax'em up close and personal."

<salutes Carentan> We're ready sir.

wink.gif

I pledge to defend the faith (the flag, the hill, or whatever) to the last , word, sentence, or paragraph with what ever it takes! (including but not limited to sacrasm, my personal favourite weapon, wit, humour, logic, prose, and/or (how about this for a change) actual FACTS!

Now be gone with the likes of you Trolls and BTS naysayers!

-tom w

(crawls up the hill dragging a cooler)

"Hey guys, heard there's a firefight going on. I got some nice French wine here from Ste Come-Du-Mont. Mind if I join ya? My platoon's following me up with a couple Shermans from the beach. Hey, is that a Bud Lite?"

------------------

"The Lieutenant brought his map out and the old woman pointed to the coastal town of Ravenoville........"

[This message has been edited by Teamski (edited 09-04-2000).]

A stirring speech, Car (Mace wipes a tear from his eye)!

When the shells start bursting amongst us, rounds impact on the bodies of our CM friends and comrades, we will still stand bravely and defiantly against the enemy!

Now, if you can get that flag pole off my foot, I'd be much happier!

Mace

I bring with me to this hill top my trusty and dreaded, thrash's pakfront, and if the need arises may I strike down more of the trolls than mace's tanks in one turn of our pbem (4 to be exact *snicker snicker*).

In the motto of my home state, United we stand, divided we fall.

Trolls if you want this hill you'll have to pry it from my cold dead furry paws!

Guest Germanboy

Right, now isn't that nice, all cosy and comfy. I am sure as soon as Seniliplea finds this thread he'll write the words for a singalong. Now about this Bud Light, is that a secret AT (Anti-Troll) weapon? You don't want to (gasp, the horror the horror) drink it, now do you?

------------------

Andreas

Yesssss!... We shall not fray in the flag...no, we shall not frag in the flay...no, we shall not flay in the frag, well, anyway...

Under no circumstances shall we read the offensive postings (unless curiosity gets the best of us...); we shall never retreat (unless we get in a fight with someone with a larger vocabulary than us...); we shall hold our position forever (or at least until we get hungry...).We shall attack the enemy without delay (...lemme at'em, lemme at 'em...); we shall never beg for mercy (unless it's time to go to bed or the wife is yelling at us to come up to dinner...).

With out trusty mouse in hand and our eyes peeled for the enemy, stalwart we stand in defence of...errrr, what was it we were defending?...

Henri biggrin.gif

You can see the whole valley from this hill. I think the vermon will have one hell of a time getting to us across all that open land! smile.gif

Pass the cooler this way would ya, I'm thirsty.

Guest *Captain Foobar*

I will be responsible for dirty lowdown edge-hugging counterattacks against the Trolls. My and my Crack Fallschirm Company stand ready.

Foobar Out

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Teutonicc:

now what is this about BudLite?- Give me My southern comfort and coke.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good gawd man! that stuff is nasty

(pushes Teutonicc back down the hill)

Hey Fellas, WASSUP!

[unsteadely reversing mortar carrier loaded with ice and mysterious brown bottles to the crest of the hill]

I saw Ash's flag so I thought I'd join the party

[surveys the assembled throng]

Looks like a fine bunch of CM devotees, hey whos that rolling down the hill?

"Thats Teutonicc" says Mace "SF pushed him down for drinking Southern Comfort"

Harsh but fair says Stuka [Finishing bottle of Home brew}

Reckon I can hit him from here?

"Hit him,Hit him!" scream the mob

Ooph! [heaves bottle]

I can't see from here says Stuka, can anyone else?

(Someone who can see pls continue from here biggrin.gif)

Holy Hampsters Stuka, nice shot! Hmm, I think Teutonicc may be shaken up a bit now. That was quite a roll and to end it with a bump on the noggin from that bottle.

Where do you think he is going now? Hey Teutonicc the flag is up here! Uh-oh, I think he may be a bit upset Stuka. What’s that he is getting out of the jeep. Anyone have any field glasses?….

Here ACTOR put this helmet and jacket on for a minute will ya?

Hey that looks great!

Now just stand here and keep your eye on that jeep, have a brew buddy.. [reaches into back of mortar carrier}

I'm just gonna hide over here behind german boy for a while...

By the way fellas, BREWS ARE IN THE CARRIER, HELP YOURSELVES!!!!