Unofficial Screenshots & Videos Thread

agusto

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Artkin said:

that aint how HEAT works... :l

Edit: HAHA nevermind that angle is crazy. It must have just barely penetrated that second Bradley.

Hmm...might be worth checking if overpenetration from tandem warhead is not being given tandem warhead ERA defeat ability.

Digging them out the hard way. The T-72 tank dance, shoot and scoot.

Every one of my tanks in this campaign has been hit multiple times and been saved by either their arena aps or ERA armor.  The T-72s shrug off hits left and right.  They give me false confidence.  When one does brew up though, boy do they go. Two of my T-72s are down to just driver and gunner (lost commanders the last battle or two) and still are doing a fantastic job sticking in the fight.

Rooting them out slowly.jpg

Edited by Phantom Captain

15 minutes ago, Phantom Captain said:

The Push to Dniprodzerhyn'sk.

Battle 4 or 5, the struggle has been so fierce I can't remember which anymore.  I so enjoy the playing the Russians and all their kit...

The core unit T-72s with their BMP-3M infantry support has been superb so far.

Veterans now.jpg

It's "Road to hell" mission with the bridge. You must win to get access to the 5th mission, and lose 5th mission to reach the 6th😉

17 minutes ago, dbsapp said:

I thought that crews experience level doesn't progress through campaign.

No, it doesn't.  I am just saying that they have done a lot of work across the campaign so far and should be considered hardened veterans regardless of status.  It would be cool if they actually stayed the same names and did increase experience levels across the campaign.  This whole campaign has been SO fun. 

It's actually Heroes of the 205th.  There are three bridges, left, right and middle.  I finally took out the Ukrainian T-80 on the middle bridge.  Of course the T-72 with only two crew members (pic next to the T-90) swung around and got a flank shot on him.  Both hit each other twice in that duel and somehow, once again, my T-72 survived.  I have 30 minutes left and am finally trying to get across the river on the left.  I honestly think this one T-72 has knocked out about 8 tanks and 10 vehicles so far along with countless soldiers.  I will see at the end of this one.

Edited by Phantom Captain

5 minutes ago, Phantom Captain said:

No, it doesn't.  I am just saying that they have done a lot of work across the campaign so far and should be considered hardened veterans regardless of status.  It would be cool if they actually stayed the same names and did increase experience levels across the campaign.  This whole campaign has been SO fun.  I finally took out the Ukrainian T-80 on the middle bridge.  Of course the T-72 with only two crew members (pic next to the T-90) swung around and got a flank shot on him.  Both hit each twice in that duel and somehow, once again, my T-72 survived.  I have 30 minutes left and am finally trying to get across the river on the left.  I honestly think this one tank has knocked out about 8 tanks and 10 vehicles so far along with countless soldiers.  I will see at the end of this one.

Just be aware - there are like 6 enemy t-64s plus a lot of BMPs!😅

10 hours ago, Phantom Captain said:

Somehow I scored a minor victory on Heroes of the 205th which then gave me a total victory for the campaign!

I'll take it.

PVCGYeL0sMcuOevG7L0Yq5xroPxnlT0ov31PvmUo

FYgqZpp1lNLv1SBMbdhwHyztc_slQBRLulPnJ-Bm

And this guy was my campaign warhorse.

KoTI1JMZTDWdmcCwymh-GbVx1PC_mIVHHO_oeOSX

These pictures fail to load for me :(

You can retry what you used, or use the glorious imgbb.com!

3 minutes ago, Phantom Captain said:

Ok, how about now?  

Somehow I scored a minor victory on Heroes of the 205th which then gave me a total victory for the campaign!

I'll take it.

https://ibb.co/fGQHmDy

https://ibb.co/CBc8ttH

https://ibb.co/njqcY2v

Good, but if you want them to show do this:

Left click on the picture (when you are in the link) so they load full size(A little quirk with ImgBB is that you can load a downscaled version and a full version, so make sure you load the full) . Then right click, and left click on "View Image".

Then copy and paste the longer links of the actual image itself (The links you posted are more of website links than the actual picture itself). They should show up just fine.

Edited by Artkin