Unofficial Screenshots & Videos Thread

agusto

• 2 weeks later...

I thought this was an interesting firefight in the last game that I played. Russian troops attempt to cross a bridge under heavy fire from Ukrainian positions across the river.

The view from one of the Ukrainian positions:

''MNKueXE.jpg'

An RPG slams into one of the lead vehicles:

Q7OGYpS.jpg

Seconds later, another RPG crashes into the middle of the infantry huddled behind the vehicles, causing four casualties:

nnYbWN4.jpg

The Russian APCs are all destroyed and the infantry are pinned down behind the vehicles, taking heavy losses. With the APCs down, more Ukrainian infantry emerge from hiding and the defensive fire intensifies. The bridge fills with dead and wounded.

jYVw1bP.jpg

The Russians have decided they have had enough and are sent streaming back across the bridge in disarray.

LgPY785.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, sburke said:

I think you caught the exact moment of detonation of the TOW or have an interesting mod.   During early testing with CMBS I got something fairly close to that. 

Oh, cool. I don't use any kind of mod, just reshade shaders. I think I was really lucky to catch the detonation😁

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I don't post in this forum, but I always read the topics. Does anyone know what happened here? A Tow exploded on top of this t-90 but I've never seen anything like that

TWO 2B is an interesting beast. Not only is it an overfly weapon, it detonates two downward-facing EFP platter charges that collapse a heavy metal disk into a projectile. So your tank isn't being hit by the usual HEAT jet but by two AP projectiles.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sweet. Was there a problem pre-patch?

Quick note <shift><ESC> pauses the game without the "Pause" message on screen. After you do it once it remembers when you hit the || button in the UI. Yes, I know in my last screen shots I forgot. It was late and I didn't want to redo them...

1 hour ago, IanL said:

Sweet. Was there a problem pre-patch?

Quick note <shift><ESC> pauses the game without the "Pause" message on screen. After you do it once it remembers when you hit the || button in the UI. Yes, I know in my last screen shots I forgot. It was late and I didn't want to redo them...

No problem at all. Simply wanting to comfort those who may still be deciding to patch.

Yup, I also forgot and decided to post regardless.

• 2 weeks later...

From one of my PBEM game, scenario "Ambush" 

After several RPG sighting, the doomed Ukraine BTR driver put the gear to reverse. Unfortunately this action exposed his rear to a separatist LMG gunner. 

A long burst 7.62mmx54R teared into the BTR's engine, cut down two crew, ignite the fire. All three trapped in the BTR were killed

th6wfuz.png

Separatist was watching the burning BTR. On his left another Ukraine BTR speed through the ambush site

0j2OUUX.png

12 hours ago, Chibot Mk IX said:

Yes, MTLB is even fragile than BTR.

They are same, you can knock them out with 7,62x54R from the sides and the rear. Only BMP's and BRM's offer all around 7.62x54R protection, although if you get behind a BMP 3 with PKM, you are going to enjoy some fireworks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2019 at 10:21 PM, Chibot Mk IX said:

Blimey's Russian Separatist Mod

CMMODSBlimeyRUS.jpg.197280e0dbdf78f87cd1cbcac28fb4c5.jpg

With a few more more tweaks., can such a MOD be the equivalent of a private military contractor ?

I can see a lot of nice scenarios with a bunch of these guys around. Perhaps more applicable to CMSF2 than to CMBS.