Win a FREE copy of CMBS!!!

c3k

My new entry:

Date :  07-01-2015

Time:  0900

Why me?  Because I have never played a game of CM against a human player.  And I have CMBO, CMBB, CMAK, CMSF, CMBN, CMFI, and CMRT.  The computer seems to give me fits by killing most of my men, I end up with small victories.  Would be quite an impressive win for you; and a very hilarious thread discussing my *cough* tactics.  :rolleyes:

...and the clock continues to tick.

I -think- I'll close this out on Christmas Day. ChisND announcement of a mid-January aimpoint pretty much eliminates the late December timeframe. It wouldn't be right to let latecomers continue to drop guesses as dates pass by. Soo...

I will close this contest on Christmas Day. No entries after that will be valid. (I'll wait until after I've had my waffles to shut it down with an OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.)

Ken out.

I already gave you a reason why I deserve this game. I won't repeat myself. 

Writing the same text twice is not awesome. I'd never do something as cheap as that.

Because I am awesome.

You could have laughed at me: "Duude, that guys estimate is totally wrong! He is not awesome at all!".

Of course it was. I like to keep things exciting. If you all knew that the awesome guy always wins, where would be the excitement? You all want excitement.

So, why do I still deserve this game?

Excitement. You need it. I can offer it.

Imagine an AAR. You know who will win. One guy will use tactics. The other one will ATTACK! You can predict every single move.

Boring, right?

You don't want to read that. Your negative feelings about the AAR expand. Soon they will include the forum, the game.

You won't play CM ever again.

Sounds like a nightmare? Soon it might be reality.

But what if I played the game, instead of somebody who knew what he was doing wasn't awesome?

Excitement! Unpredictability.

Positive feelings.

You start to like the AAR, the forum, the game.

You reach the final level of happiness. Your life has a purpose.

I could do that for you.

Because I am awesome.

Awesome enough to suffer for you?

Yes.

Awesome enough to write for you?

Yes.

Awesome enough to die for you?

Yes.

Awesome enough to deserve the game?

You know the answer.

precisely at 11:11 AM EST

Would you seriously give something war-game related to a Frenchie?   Monsieur Jargot???   Sérieusement?  

Strategy?  Tactics?  Knowledge of the modern weapon systems?

They are like a finger pointing a way to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.

It is the Eve of the Christ Mass.

Much like my attacks, the clock's progress cannot be stopped! One more grinding revolution of this orb upon which we reside, and then the door to this offer will slam shut! It will be like a portcullis crashing down. It would be unhealthy to get caught dithering upon the threshold.

Shortly after the fat man worms his way into your home, it will be too late for you to enter!

Tick, tock...

Ken.

French?

ME?

I'm shocked by this incredible insult.

Herr Oberst, ihr Rang möge Oberst sein,doch  dies kann ich ihnen nicht verzeihen!

German smacktalk??? Or, perhaps I should've said "germanisch Beleidigungsprechen"?

(Oh, don't get in a High German lather! Go with it...;) )

mmmph, mmmph, mmmph.

Ahhh. Waffles.

Excuse me a moment. "click". There. Now the door is closed. :)

Only those already entered will be considered. They will be weighed, and then found wanting. Only one shall win!

Ken out.

Click?  Wait you didn't LOCK the door?

Edited by sburke