Aris CMRT Mods

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aris,

what I miss in CM when I look at trees, is some kind of layer effect, when one tree covers the tree behind it. It just looks like one plain.

As you are one of the supreme modders, I have a question: do you think there is a possibility to mod trees in such a manner, that the leaves creating the trees' boundaries make them develop a distinguishable silhouette to create a depth of field impression when one tree stands in front of another?

Aris, i noticed in the CMMods a bmp name which i don't know its' normal.

indeed in the Aris_All_in_1_StuG_and_StuH_Mod_Pack_CMRT, in the folder :

Aris Stug III G Early, the hull N°3 is named :"stug-iiig-late-hull 3"?

shouldn't it be stug-iiig-early-hull 3 ?

@waffelmann:

Will you make the 251s Ausführung C, too?

No for some time, sorry.

@Marc Anton:

but now with RT its looks strange under SOME special light conditions ?

My mod doesn´t modify the trees or lightning at all. The effect might be more noticeable with my mod or not, I don´t know, I haven´t played many battles with the default terrain textures,...

@Silkwraith:

How is the cat coming along mate ?
She is starting to show signs of recovery, I think she lost one of her lives in the process, but I think she will make it!! Vet couldn´t believe it!

@kendar:

the hull N°3 is named :"stug-iiig-late-hull 3"?

shouldn't it be stug-iiig-early-hull 3 ?

Yes indeed, a typo there on my side. Just rename as you posted and it will be alright. thanks for the heads up.

SU-85 Tank Destroyer ready (5 decal sets included)

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/5189/details

Preview-8.jpg~original

I have a strange issue with the SdKfz 251 mod. When I am looking at the side of the hull from the larger distance it shows one version of the markings (number). When I move the camera closer it changes to another version (different number). As if there were two versions of hull mod showed depending on the distance of the camera. What could be the reason for this?

I have a strange issue with the SdKfz 251 mod. When I am looking at the side of the hull from the larger distance it shows one version of the markings (number). When I move the camera closer it changes to another version (different number). As if there were two versions of hull mod showed depending on the distance of the camera. What could be the reason for this?

I believe the way that the game works currently is that it randomly picks one of the files if there is more than one and uses that for the entire battle.

(if, for example there are three side textures for the 251 with different numbers, it'll pick one for the entirety of the battle).

I think it also does this with the low-res long-range textures, however, it picks that one randomly as well.

So (if I am correct, I can't be sure) if you delete all but one of the numbered textures from your mod folder it should pick the same for all distances.

Of course, this is all pure speculation as I haven't tried it.