Aris CMRT Mods

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good looking vehicles and the terrain mod rocks Aris. Im woundering if you would consider taking MikeyDs lily pond terrain tile and edit it to fit with you terrain mod? A great tag addition in my mind.

Looking forward to getting home and checking out those Su-122s :)

Thanks guys, glad you enjoy them as much as I do. I have been busy today, but enjoying inmensely as I was weathering the SU-152 (my favorite , better ingame looking mod so far I'd say). It's such fun to be able to give realistic appearance to these vehicles...I am a scle modeller myself, but I do aircraft in 1:48. I like scale modelling even more than modding because I can smell the napal...er..sorry, enamels, paints, feel the brush,...etc. But otherwise CM modding is a great hobby too.

Ok, enough chat, I think you may want to see this work in progress,...The monstruous Su-152.

CMRedThunder2014-04-2010-55-48-55.jpg~original

CMRedThunder2014-04-2010-56-09-66.jpg~original

Great looking SU152.

Waiting for BFC to make their part fixing the guy sticking out in the wrong port...

Anyway, Aris, do you have any plans for using the [tag] feature maybe creating more differentiate versions of the same skins?

Maybe a really heavy mud type, or a really heavy dusty one or anything else?

Kieme, I have been thinking about the possibilities [tag] feature offers. I may regret posting this but, I have decided that when a scenario designer builds a scenario, if then, he wants a specific marking for the vehicles involved he may email me and I would create variations and "tag" them appropiately, send them back, so that he can include the whole pack in the zip, both scenario and mods.