Aris CMRT Mods

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your mods aris.

Now that I am at it, I'd like to ask you people a suggestion. I am moving all the possible mods from FI and Norm to RT, I got a problem with the King Tiger henschel turret, where may I find Aris mod (if it exists)?

Moreover, have you tried Aris terrain mods from Normandy in RT? Do they work?

I got a problem with the King Tiger henschel turret, where may I find Aris mod (if it exists)?

I am working on a RT King Tiger mod. And even though I´m not as skilled as Aris, I try to make my mods in a style very similar to his. I expect to release it within a week (hopefully)

Welcome back Aris!

In the meantime has anyone constructed a list of which of Aris' vehicle mods from other games will work fine in CMRT? Would need a paint job grog to indicate if that would be viable or if East Front had different colour schemes.

I took my whole set of Aris (Fuser) German vehicle mods from CMBN and placed it into the CMRT mods folder. Every mod worked perfectly with the exception of the JPz IV (which just requires file renaming: "jpz-iv-70-hull 2.bmp" to "jpz-iv-mid-hull 2.bmp" etc.) and the King Tiger.

Also, the PSW 231 from CMFI can be dropped into CMRT with no problem.

(I may have missed one or two other CMBN/FI mods that can be used or just need renaming, but they're not jumping out at me in the scenario editor.)

This thread, starting on page 2, has some discussion of this.

So all the JPzIV bmp's should be renamed replacing the "70" with "mid". But, everything else left the same. Is that correct? Thanks for figuring all this out.

PS: Somehow I missed getting Aris' PSW 233 for CMFI. Is that in CMMODS or Repository? (I think I have ez's PSW233.)

So all the JPzIV bmp's should be renamed replacing the "70" with "mid". But, everything else left the same. Is that correct? Thanks for figuring all this out.

Oddball E8 figured that one out. That's all you do.

PS: Somehow I missed getting Aris' PSW 233 for CMFI. Is that in CMMODS or Repository? (I think I have ez's PSW233.)

My mistake: It's the Aris PSW 231 for CMFI, not the 233. (Corrected above) I think I got it from CMMODS.

Aris,

Last week I was in Madrid for a fast visit - notwithstanding the limited time available I managed to see The Royal Palace and Sol. Awsome city - was very surprised.

Pity I did not have your contact details - would have paid for a WELL DESERVED PINT (even a dozen) if yopu live nearby obviously

VAMOS :)

I used TuneUp program to undelete and recover what was wrongly deleted to good avail. So a Texture mod from Aris might available this week after all ;)

Heh, I know the feeling of accidentally deleting stuff (wether by HD crash or own fault).

I do storyline videos for Star Wars: The Old Republic and I lost an entire planets worth of storyline videos (about 40+ minutes) because I was tired and accidentally deleted them late one night.

Didn't notice the mistake until a week later when someone asked why I uploaded part 6 and not part 5 :/

And since I have slight OCD, that meant I scrapped the entire video series and started over :/

But yeah, lesson learned, always make backups and never delete anything when you are tired :P