Aris CMRT Mods

Aris, hi,

First... add my congratulations and thanks to the others..

am a scale modeller myself, but I do aircraft in 1:48. I like scale modelling even more than modding because I can smell the napal

So... that explains a lot... the your vehicles have that top end 1 : 35 AFVs look ;).

You will know what I mean...

Fantastic.. !!

All the best,

Kip.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aris,

If you decide to tag some of your mods...please tagyour excellent German vehichels with Gross Deutchland markings. Another great modder has already tagged uniforms in GD. This will complete the set.

In creating QBs how can you set it up so that the tagged modes show up ???

Thanks

Aris,

If you decide to tag some of your mods...please tagyour excellent German vehichels with Gross Deutchland markings. Another great modder has already tagged uniforms in GD. This will complete the set.

In creating QBs how can you set it up so that the tagged modes show up ???

Thanks

Actually, please, please do not tag your mods for general consumption. Tagging means more work for the rest of us who just what to use mods generally.

I think the new tagging feature is really interesting and I think scenario authors can do some neat stuff with it. However it is someone who is working on a package of coordinated mods and scenarios that should do the renaming work. If authors tag all their stuff then most of us have extra work to do if we want to use them. That would be the wrong way around IMHO.

No Hetzer, yet,...Kieme. Working hard on the ISU-122. Tough to figure out what goes where in those jigsaw bitmaps,...Vehicle modding is not friendly to newcomers in CMRT, sadly,...HEy, EZ, sure you have some great mods I could use for my next battle

against Ivan?¿

Clipboard01-11.jpg~original

Aris, you complete me!

Well... you complete the game anyway :)

Without your mods, I don't think I'd have liked the game as much as I do.

Don't get me wrong, the graphic in the game by default are nice, but like I said before, it feels like playing with models whereas playing with your mods makes it feel real :D