Aris CMRT Mods

Those look super - thanks!

I have a non modding question. What is the black circle above the hull MG? There are similar black circles on the front of the turret - not so much on the T34 but on the big ISUs. I keep mistaking them for hit decals.

Which brings me to another question: are you planning a hit decal mod?

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you planning a hit decal mod?

As far as I know Saferight is doing a brilliant job on that. ;)

A question for you guys, I am repacking CMBN mods to port them to CMRT, would you like me to upload them to CMMODS? Something like Tiger Pack, Panther Pack, Stug Pack for CMRT and so on,...

A question for you guys, I am repacking CMBN mods to port them to CMRT, would you like me to upload them to CMMODS? Something like Tiger Pack, Panther Pack, Stug Pack for CMRT and so on,...

Would be very useful.

We thank you.

How is your cat doing ? Better I hope.

Does a bear s**t in the woods?

Yes please Fuser!

Ok, next a Big Pack containing all Stugs and StuHs for CMRT, collected from CMBN, CMMG,...with some extra decals ;)

BTW, my cat is slowly showing signs of strength, starts to clean herself and eat with help,...so I guess, my next mod might be the panther or the Tiger just as a homage to her!

Hi and thanks again for these excellent skins and decals for both the T-34s and this newly downloaded and field-tested StuG and StuH pack. One thing I noted though is that the German cross in the lower left section of the bmp below seams painted over the old one making it looks a little strange.

stuh-late-hull, stuh-late-hull 3 and stuh-late-hull 4

Best regards, Kim