Whoa - it's out?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One other thing to think about, boys, is that there have been blizzard or near blizzard conditions in the Northeast which might have made it difficult for the guys to make it in to work. I have no idea how much of what they need to do can be done from their homes.

Michael

Remote access. If I can do it, they can do it!

Or they could relocate down to Australia where the weather is much kinder. Hell they can use my games room!!

One other thing to think about, boys, is that there have been blizzard or near blizzard conditions in the Northeast which might have made it difficult for the guys to make it in to work. I have no idea how much of what they need to do can be done from their homes.

Michael

Really, I HAD ENVISIONED THEM WORKING FROM THEIR HOMES IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Why would they want to drive to work and have office space to pay for.

Man, I thought they were living the dream.

I keep waiting for the day I can just step into my work office instead of having to commute to work. (The ability is there, companies wanting to change to it, not so much).

Why would they want to drive to work and have office space to pay for.

Because it is easier and less time consuming to coordinate the work of several people when all you have to do is get up from your desk and walk over to the other fellow's desk? Face to face contact has a lot going for it.

Michael

Luckily, no. No Kodiaks in the Sierras. At least I don't think so. Just some little (by comparison) brown bears and Grizzlys.

I do have a Kodak, though, with Kodachrome . . . it gives me the nice, bright colors. It gives me the green of summer. It makes me think all the world's a sunny day, oh yeah.

I do have a Kodak, though, with Kodachrome . . .

You're shooting...film??? You do realize there are alternatives now, don't you? It's, like, the 21st. century now. May seem incredible, but 2001 has already happened. Not much like it was in the movie, but still...not much ever is.

Michael

I do have a Kodak, though, with Kodachrome . . . it gives me the nice, bright colors. It gives me the green of summer. It makes me think all the world's a sunny day, oh yeah.

Maybe you could snap a pic of me and Julio down by the schoolyard?

Mord.