About the shape of decal

After I watch the preview video of the CMRT, the effect of the decal is brillant except the shape of the decal on the sloped armor, many historical pictures of the WWII shows that the shape of decals on the sloper armor were irregular, however in the video the decals on the sloped armour is circular as on the vertical armor. Can we get a improvement of this feature in the released version?

the picture attched is a decal on the upper hull front of T34/85

post-24757-141867625138_thumb.jpg

"Holes do not have shape, but the surrounding object does"

The shape of holes > http://www.liv.ac.uk/~marcob/Publications/BC2003.pdf

When Ringo Starr in the animated movie Yellow Submarine picks up a round black hole and puts it in his pocket, we enjoy the joke and wit because holes have a special ontological status: they exist but they are not real objects (Casati & Varzi, 1994).

And what about the other decals - like Red Stars, letters and numbers - the soviet tanks are looking very boring and blank at the moment.

+1 to Oddballs remark. There is also the possibility to mod the game. Plenty of star and number, insignia etc mods are bound to be released.

After I watch the preview video of the CMRT, the effect of the decal is brillant except the shape of the decal on the sloped armor, many historical pictures of the WWII shows that the shape of decals on the sloper armor were irregular, however in the video the decals on the sloped armour is circular as on the vertical armor. Can we get a improvement of this feature in the released version?

the picture attched is a decal on the upper hull front of T34/85

Hole grog! :D

It would be good for the hit decals to have a bit of "raggedness" to them, if possible. Cut the OP some slack already. :rolleyes:

I just don't get people who complain about a product before they have even seen the final product.

For all we know, the decals seen in the beta so far are not the ones in the final product, so why complain before we know if it is the final version or not?

I won't cut anyone slack when it comes to assinine behaviour like that.

I just don't get people who complain about a product before they have even seen the final product.

For all we know, the decals seen in the beta so far are not the ones in the final product, so why complain before we know if it is the final version or not?

I won't cut anyone slack when it comes to assinine behaviour like that.

Oh please... :rolleyes: He's just giving some constructive criticism. That's what people do when preview images of a game are shown. If he was being rude I'd understand not cutting him a break, but he's not. Quit acting like you're part of the good ol' boy's club here and feel the need to cut people down for just sharing an opinion.

Hit decals in the game are completely customizable just like regular old art so people can go wild doing whatever they wish. The HEAT decals in particular have already gone through four(?) different versions before hitting on something satisfactory. I believe someone at some point suggested we try 'Hello Kitty' decals but I think there was a copyright issue. :)

Hit decals in the game are completely customizable just like regular old art so people can go wild doing whatever they wish. The HEAT decals in particular have already gone through four(?) different versions before hitting on something satisfactory. I believe someone at some point suggested we try 'Hello Kitty' decals but I think there was a copyright issue. :)

How about little graffiti tags that say, "Punct'd!"?

Oh please... :rolleyes: He's just giving some constructive criticism. That's what people do when preview images of a game are shown. If he was being rude I'd understand not cutting him a break, but he's not. Quit acting like you're part of the good ol' boy's club here and feel the need to cut people down for just sharing an opinion.

His intentions may be good, but the effort is completely misguided.

With no information on whether these are the final looks of the decals or not, it's rather pointless to start up a discussion on them.

For all we know, they could be completely different in the final version.