I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow...

Lol, probably would if it is an interesting scenario ;)

But don't be too harsh on the guy, it is a common mistake for people that don't believe the 'mainstream hype' to crossover into believing the 'conspiracies hype'. He 'just' called BS on the 'western propaganda' and probably believes the holocaust never fully happened and that Germany was basically enslaved because of the Versailles treaty among other things which is why they did what they did and were actually not the villains. While that's.... awkward :D, it's not the same as being a neo-nazi. Although I'm not sorry about him being banned, bringing up that **** time and time again.

But, there are a number of active posters (especially in the CMSF fora) here that are hardcore believing the fox crap (or Israeli propaganda) and glorifying killing arabs and or claiming that all Arab/Muslims are evil terrorist that sort of deserve to die. For me they are on the same level as Steiner.

I haven't seen those banned (which would be appropriate too, imho), but then this is not my forum ;)

But don't be too harsh on the guy, it is a common mistake for people that don't believe the 'mainstream hype' to crossover into believing the 'conspiracies hype'. He 'just' called BS on the 'western propaganda' and probably believes the holocaust never fully happened and that Germany was basically enslaved because of the Versailles treaty among other things which is why they did what they did and were actually not the villains. While that's.... awkward :D, it's not the same as being a neo-nazi. Although I'm not sorry about him being banned, bringing up that **** time and time again.

But, there are a number of active posters (especially in the CMSF fora) here that are hardcore believing the fox crap (or Israeli propaganda) and glorifying killing arabs and or claiming that all Arab/Muslims are evil terrorist that sort of deserve to die. For me they are on the same level as Steiner.

I haven't seen those banned (which would be appropriate too, imho), but then this is not my forum ;)

I meant the Steiner from the movie "Cross of Iron"...

:rolleyes:

But don't be too harsh on the guy, it is a common mistake for people that don't believe the 'mainstream hype' to crossover into believing the 'conspiracies hype'.

Do you hear that "whooshing" sound? That's you missing the reference:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Iron

Nothing to do whatsoever with our recently departed. ;)

One of my favorite war movies. The end sequence was particularly haunting.

Do you hear that "whooshing" sound? That's you missing the reference:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Iron

Nothing to do whatsoever with our recently departed. ;)

One of my favorite war movies. The end sequence was particularly haunting.

"Where is the rest of your platoon SGT Steiner!"

"You...you are the rest of my platoon CPT Stransky..." Gets me every time

Yeah not to mention the cackling at the end...it is indeed haunting.

Obviously it's just the shared interests of those drivers combined that's resulting in the traffic jam, but who cares? They are conspiring against the hard working people trying to make a living! Never figured out what all those rain drops have against me though, must have splashed in a puddle too often while I was young.

:rolleyes:

Save it for someplace else, please.

Loved Steiner (well, the movie) back then in the 70's. Bought the DVD a few years ago and found it "Hm, ja, ok..."

Does anybody remember the Russian movie series "Liberation"? Five movies from the 70's, too. From Kursk to Berlin. Kursk was crap, but then they improved from movie to movie. Loads of Russian equipment to see and a very different perspective.