no one have noticed problem whit the aa half track?

Looks like he meant:

the aa gun always wants to point to the front instead of the rear and the .50 cal doesn't shoot but he hasn't tested it much because of the first problem.

It must be tough for the guys who play this game but English is not their first language.

Nope, not tough at all. Of course, I listened during English class in school...

Well, to be honest I was better at English than my teachers.

Grew up on american TV-shows :)

Nope, not tough at all. Of course, I listened during English class in school...

Well, to be honest I was better at English than my teachers.

Grew up on american TV-shows :)

And all countries have English tv shows in a broad extent and a school system that has a high focus on English as a second language.. :rolleyes:

But, to answer the OP:

Yes, the problems with the permitted arc of traverse of some AA vehicles has been noticed and noted. The weapon system is not allowed to track over the front of the vehicle because of the risk to the driver. Humans can compensate for this by carefully selecting the angles at which they drive, or even proceeding mostly in reverse. The TacAI, has great difficulty in dealing with this limitation. BFC are aware and have, I believe, said that they're working on how to get the AI to manage these assets effectively.

jppsx,

Welcome aboard!

I understand what you're asking. Please see my reply to you and c3k below.

jppsx and c3k,

The M16, M15A1, etc., ought to be able to swiftly (60deg/sec max) traverse 360, but simply not be able to shoot over the blocked sector caused by the rail protecting the driving compartment. It would be very bad if the code implementation (no idea whether this is true) forced the gun turret to go all the way back the other way because of the sector cutout.

Regards,

John Kettler

ok my writing is not good I have no problem reading and understand English at least. Sadly I can't post a screen shot of the problem, all the aa half-track gun point on the side for no reason after shooting , target ark don't work also , I hope the problem will be fixed , I have 2.11 and I still have a problem with them

The problem is not that the gun cannot shout to the front of the a half track I'm aware that they cannot do it. The problem is that the gun point on the side of the half-track after shooting some ammo and used target ark they don't reposition on the rear direction they point on the side , no one has seriously tried them? they are full of bugs

I think this is a problem of where do you choose to have the guns pointing at a default position.

In the scenario Lost Moggies I noticed it with the stationary German AA truck facing backwards towards me with the guns forwards at a kilter. They still worked when they spotted something as they just swung round did the business and swung back - rinse and repeat.

But say if the player had the vehicle hunting forward where would you want the guns pointing? Ahead - but then it can't shoot straight ahead in the ground role because of the cab. So do you 'hunt' in reverse?

This seems a common problem with specific vehicles that have featured in CM over the years in CMBO, CMAK i.e Archer tank, Portee gun truck where the direction of the gun and forward direction of the vehicle differ significantly. Wherever they point is arbitrary compared to a bog standard tank where the main gun points forward as that is its primary role.

I have great respect for those who can speak, read and write in more than one language. And an even greater respect for those who are not intimidated to post on a web forum in a language that is not their native tongue.

My efforts to learn additional languages all start out with good intentions and a lot of effort, but then I just lose the will and determination to stick with it and become fluent. So now in my 60's I know a little German. a little Japanese. a little Latin American Spanish, but not enough of any of them to carry on a decent conversation.

So jppsx more power to you, and keep posting, this web site has a helpful and patient (in most cases) membership, we need new blood to keep the interest alive.

Guten abend

kon ban wa

Buenes noches

I have great respect for those who can speak, read and write in more than one language. And an even greater respect for those who are not intimidated to post on a web forum in a language that is not their native tongue.

My efforts to learn additional languages all start out with good intentions and a lot of effort, but then I just lose the will and determination to stick with it and become fluent. So now in my 60's I know a little German. a little Japanese. a little Latin American Spanish, but not enough of any of them to carry on a decent conversation.

So jppsx more power to you, and keep posting, this web site has a helpful and patient (in most cases) membership, we need new blood to keep the interest alive.

Guten abend

kon ban wa

Buenes noches

+1 on that Nidan. I studied Japanese for two years and was so excited the first time I left Tokyo to travel on my own. Went to Okayama, Himeji, Kyoto and a few other locations. Frustrating as I wanted to speak Japanese and all the locals wanted to practivce English on me. Well it went well had a great time, but without having regular interaction in the language I lost quite a bit. I would absolutely never consider trying to write on a forum.

Hats off to you ippsx for having brass balls bigger than most here. Keep posting away.

The pic does work, but there is a better way to post. Sergei gave great detailed instructions a while back. It is unfortunately all in English, but I think you'll be able to work through it. Reading is usually quite a bit easier than writing.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=97288

Not in Germany, French, Spain,.... they all have voiceovers for foreigner

TV shows and movies.

Exactly my point.. an attempt at sarcasm on my part.

More power to anyone that makes an attempt with another language than their native tongue. Even more so if they dont have the natural exposion to tv shows/movies in that language and/or a school system that puts a lot of effort towards a second or even third language.

I sooooo wanna see that scene dubbed... do they still say english or do they say whatever language they dubbed it to?

No prob:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=atKWh2kSrNM#t=257

The name of the language is not mentioned but it works none the less. :)

Edit: not sure if the link jumps to the correct time in the video. It starts at about 4:15

well actually writing have nothing to do whit tv show 90% of the stuff I watch is in english and same for what I read ,since I'm always on the computer and the internet everything is in English ,it just that i'm very bad at writing ,even in my home language im not very good (frenche)