Guess what I'm up to? :D

I'll just leave this here and see if anyone can figure out what im doing with my spare time :D

(Hint: its not "playing Combat Mission", that would be too simple)

You are making videos of CMBN and upload them to youtube.

LOL. Hiya Fellas. Long time no see.

Make sure you bend at the waist, IMC, you don't wanna throw a vertebrae.

Well, MJ my man, massive computer woes (as usual), a burned out monitor, and real life stuff have limited my time/interest and taken precedence. But things, at least computer wise, are on the upswing...in a nice way. Still be a bit before I can do any real CMing though. But when I do it'll be on the best rig I've ever had.

BTW Oddball, the rifle shots sounded great.

Mord.

LOL. Hiya Fellas. Long time no see.

Well, MJ my man, massive computer woes (as usual), a burned out monitor, and real life stuff have limited my time/interest and taken precedence. But things, at least computer wise, are on the upswing...in a nice way. Still be a bit before I can do any real CMing though. But when I do it'll be on the best rig I've ever had.

Mord my friend, I was beginning to get worried...was getting close to sending a search party south of the Border. ;)

BTW, when you get that rig up and running, you owe me some PBEMs.

HEY, DC! Sorry, I haven't written. I'll drop you an email and let you know what's up. And yeah, I owe you a PBEM all the way back from Christmas I believe!

MJ. I saw a thread where you were working on those, I believe. Really good stuff as usual. Once my computer is where I want it I'll have to get Gustav...and probably Market Garden, by then. Your unis will the be the first to go in.

Mord.

Yup, its a soundmod :)

Only one single sound in that video was mine tho.

Like i said in another thread, ive been using a mix of Wracklaws HQS 1.3 and the SFX 1.25 by stephsen.

This time my mod will be made to work with either of those mods as a base. I will only change the Cannon and Small Arms sounds i think. The rest should be cherry picked by you guys from their two mods.

All the sounds in all my CM games are pieces from every mod that's been made. I spent quite a few hours over the years testing each sound looking for the right ones for each weapon. look forward to some new choices.

Mord.

P.S. thanks Vergeltungswaffe.

P.S.S. Sburke, I still need to finish the FI mod...and now they released Gustav. MG won't be so bad (I hope).

All the sounds in all my CM games are pieces from every mod that's been made. I spent quite a few hours over the years testing each sound looking for the right ones for each weapon. look forward to some new choices.

Mord.

P.S. thanks Vergeltungswaffe.

P.S.S. Sburke, I still need to finish the FI mod...and now they released Gustav. MG won't be so bad (I hope).

Thats exactly what i like to hear :)

No mod is the end-all-mod for a game... you need to cherry pick your favourites from all of them :)

Thats why im not including vehicle sounds in my new mod since i think Wracklaws HQS1.3 has the best ones :)

Wohooo!

I got a "not bad" from Michael Emrys :)

I'll take that :D

Still working on the mod tho. A few small arms sounds i want to change (Fx the G41 gets drowned out by the mausers if its in a squad firing. The BAR sounds horrible with my new sound and i still dont have a good M2HB sound)