Big thanks BF...

How many people actually will need more than 10x dl's? I have downloaded each of the titles once and have a backup (or two) of them and never re-downloaded a copy. Of course it's understandable that backup's get destroyed every once in a while, but 10+ times??

Not sure..I think it's the fact it's unlimited time is what people are after..

I have two CMSF modules on two separate HD's and also in cloud. I also have CMBCW module on two separate HD's and cloud. Will have to still keep these as this only goes into effect for purchases later than Jan2012.

I wonder if someone bought you a gift and sent you the download info..is there anyway to get them added to your own account?

Someone kindly bought me CW and I went to look for it under my account info and obviously it isn't there..I have to enter the serial key to get to the download..would be cool if the actual game info was in my account info though.

Good job BFC.

Regardless, I'd say that the limited number of activations is the major sticking point and a source of hassle for BFC, not the number of downloads...

I see more complaints about the 12month time limit...now thats gone so thats something.

Peng thread.

I only read it when my current value of "weird/bizarre" has dropped below a certain percentage.

Pffffttttttt. Anybody can be weird/bizarre. The thing that makes the Peng Thread stand out is that it is weird/bizarre with such artistry. Such elegance, such profoundly penetrating insight into the deep workings of the human mind. Truly a company of heroes. But don't tell them I said that. Pack of savages actually.

Michael

How many people actually will need more than 10x dl's? I have downloaded each of the titles once and have a backup (or two) of them and never re-downloaded a copy. Of course it's understandable that backup's get destroyed every once in a while, but 10+ times??

It was more the 12 month time limit that bothered most... for example I couldnt download my old games when i came back just now.

Until i contacted customer support that is :)

But still, it was a strange rule.

Glad to see it gone.

Thanks BF. I am a new customer, decided to buy the games when I saw the AAR 'Elefant' done by Greenasjade and Bil. Read all of Bil's AAR's after that and bought the game. But I almost did not when I read the download policy.

So, thanks again, and thanks to Bil and Greenasjade.