Aris Vehicle Thread...

Ok, uniform tweaking tests,...I am trying to improve sharpness( improves detail more than it seems...), contrast, etc, adding dirt will come later,...I feel like a complete newbie on this,...I guess even if I tried the result won't be too noticeable,¿?...BTW, the face of the soldier on the right is been slighlty modded too, poor soldiers,...

CMFortressItaly2012-11-2514-07-08-63b.jpg

CMFortressItaly2012-11-2514-06-23-50b.jpg

Started with Luftwaffe uniforms,...and then I have decided I will mod all german gear and uniforms, including helmets (see picture,...I won't add variants, just weathering on these ones)...otherwise they wouldn't look good,...Weathering all german stuff and trying to find a balance as I write...

CMFortressItaly2012-11-2522-48-48-76b.jpg

You can't have enuff grubbiness and dirt from pics of combat troops I have seen.

I had no idea you were doing uniforms as the stock CMFI ones are pretty good. It's astonishing how you have made them "pop" with detail even more.

(Are there battle-weathered/exhausted face skin mods for CMFI like someone made for CMBN?)

Well, that last photo is, obviously, edited with PS. The first one is the real look. Such appearance ingame will only be possible with user friendly postprocessing filters, and they are not available (to my knowledge) for OpenGL. So the only way to get close is to desaturate and colorize ALL objects ingame with an Instagram effect....CRAZY task.

Is that the standard terrain or are mods applied and if so which?

Aris Terrain Mod for CMFI, link below. Aris Defensive Works and Horizon and clouds Mods too.

Stock textures are way too saturated for my liking. Many people likes them that way,...so, going to be honest with you, this is the real appearance of the mod (well, part of it) ingame...

AGUMod3.jpg

and this would be CMFI if post processing or some kind of radical desaturation would be possible...

AGUMod3b.jpg

But REMEMBER, CMFI and this mod can only achive the first screenshot....This is what you will get,...

And now, back to vehicle (or was it hands weapons...¿) modding,...