CMFI is not good news...

For the wives/partners/significant others of our group of dedicated mods.

Not to mention the wives/partners/significant others of the simple game player such as myself.

Maybe we should set up a fund that sends them flowers/gifts and condolence cards? :P

Dear Mrs Fuser/JuJu/Mord/ etc.

Maybe BF should include digital condolence cards with each download so we can be considerate to those who loss of their companions due to the fact that release of this catastrophic announcement may be to much for them to cope with.

And BTW BF you get no sympathy or condolences from us for all your hard work and personal sacrifices because as you know The beatings will continue until morale improves.:P So back to work! :D

Dont be a sissy, you tell your woman, "Look woman, get in the kitchen and cook me a steak, I am saving the world from fascists."

Let me know how this works and if you are alive, I may try it myself if I ever get enough guts.

*Disclaimer: BFC is in no way responsible for medical costs, divorce lawyer fees, or back problems associated with sleeping on couch. For entertainment purposes only.

LMAO! Yeah, Sixx...you left out flying frying pan in the disclaimer. I imagine the old cast iron types leave quite a dent.

@GLI...no worries here. I am single. CM in all it's forms, has outlived all my GF's. My mistress is WWII/CM...it's never moody, never asks to mow the lawn or bitches about how much time I sit in front of this monitor. However, it's not much of a kisser.

Mord.

Brilliant! I don't see how this can go wrong.

Well a little beta testing is in order, since I am busy with CMFI, you guys are going to have to pull the slack with this one. Mankind and the future of video gamers are counting on you!!!

Cristina if you read this someone hacked my account, lets watch some Glee ok?

For the wives/partners/significant others of our group of dedicated mods.

Not to mention the wives/partners/significant others of the simple game player such as myself.

Maybe we should set up a fund that sends them flowers/gifts and condolence cards? :P

Dear Mrs Fuser/JuJu/Mord/ etc.

Maybe BF should include digital condolence cards with each download so we can be considerate to those who loss of their companions due to the fact that release of this catastrophic announcement may be to much for them to cope with.

And BTW BF you get no sympathy or condolences from us for all your hard work and personal sacrifices because as you know The beatings will continue until morale improves.:P So back to work! :D

This makes me laugh, or more specifically the assumption that your loved ones would be upset if you weren't with them more often :P

On a more serious note, if my girlfriend objects to me playing more CM than usual i will apply the usual methods to silence her, at this i am an expert, as the graveyard beneath my basement floor bears witness to, however i am confident that during my trial i have only to play the court some clips from Youtube showing CM in action, and my case for multiple manslaughters due to extreme provocation will be accepted by a cheering jury, i might even have to wear a hard hat to protect myself in case i knock my head on the courtroom door frame as i get carried out on the shoulders of a jubilant public.

What's wrong with social isolation, dirty underwear and dehydration? I have suffered all these ailments while in the throws of BFC games, just ask my first and second wives and several former employers. Look man, most of us fantasized over clipped counters, coffee stained rulebooks and opponents who never showed, for decades. These games give me a reason to save my spare change and call in sick way too much.

And likely to remain that way.

:D

Michael

LOL You're catching up on all the shots you owe me. And yes...probably. My marketability decreases with every day that passes. There's no backward compatible upgrades for aging Mord's. Though, there should be! BFC Fix...or...well, you guy's know the saying.

and my case for multiple manslaughters due to extreme provocation will be accepted by a cheering jury, i might even have to wear a hard hat to protect myself in case i knock my head on the courtroom door frame as i get carried out on the shoulders of a jubilant public.

Especially if it's a jury of your peers...IE: US!!! CASE DISMISSED!!

Then we'll dig up the corpses and try them for LOS infractions...sentence...re-murder!!!

Mord.

I am shocked,nay outraged that you would speak of your better halves in such a derogatory manner.Those who have nursed us through(except mord of course) sickness(and computer game addiction is a sickness,not to mention the abstract usage of the word by the young of today elucidating to the positive reinforcement of actions,thoughts or deeds ie"that was sick dude") and health,richer and in my case most definitely poorer.

Those who have made us the men we are today and have been the stalwart foundation,the inspiration upon which we we have woven a rich and varied tapestry from the threads of life's experiences.

Those who have...

OK she's gone to work now,would love to stay and chat but I have to get some CM in prior to she who knows all returns.

A man decided to play CMBN for an entire weekend nonstop. Being the weekend, his wife/girlfriend wanted to go spend an entire day shopping, then dinner, then a nice romantic movie. He told her his turn rate had been dropping recently and he needed to make up for time between turns so instead of going out, he stayed glued to his monitor with the sounds of battle throughout. When he finally emerged from his mancave Sunday night, he was confronted by a very angry wife/girlfriend and was barraged for nearly two hours with a tirade befitting his actions.

Finally, his wife/girlfriend stopped the nagging and simply said to him, "How would you like it if you didn't see me for two or three days?"

To which he replied, "That would be fine with me."

Monday went by and he didn't see her. Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same results.

Thursday, the swelling went down just enough where he could see her a little out of the corner of his left eye.

A man decided to play CMBN for an entire weekend nonstop. Being the weekend, his wife/girlfriend wanted to go spend an entire day shopping, then dinner, then a nice romantic movie. He told her his turn rate had been dropping recently and he needed to make up for time between turns so instead of going out, he stayed glued to his monitor with the sounds of battle throughout. When he finally emerged from his mancave Sunday night, he was confronted by a very angry wife/girlfriend and was barraged for nearly two hours with a tirade befitting his actions.

Finally, his wife/girlfriend stopped the nagging and simply said to him, "How would you like it if you didn't see me for two or three days?"

To which he replied, "That would be fine with me."

Monday went by and he didn't see her. Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same results.

Thursday, the swelling went down just enough where he could see her a little out of the corner of his left eye.

LMAO. :D...