The Peng Challenge Thread...a re-birth.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, they all said, "Please stay home".

And the young Joe Xia while clutching his copy of Mormon Wives Monthly and pumping his slide rule warned, "you are not safe in your homes, I will still ownz you with my highly leveraged, sub-prime offerings, for I am Monthly Repayment gone a little bit awry and will mock you all when you come crawling to the Tabernacle"

And the young Joe Xia while clutching his copy of Mormon Wives Monthly and pumping his slide rule warned, "you are not safe in your homes, I will still ownz you with my highly leveraged, sub-prime offerings, for I am Monthly Repayment gone a little bit awry and will mock you all when you come crawling to the Tabernacle"
I don't know about you lads, but I'm never exactly sure what he's talking about ... I can usually make some sense out of Stuka's efforts (well, as much sense as he usually makes anyway), and with a great deal of thought I can usually piece together what OGSF means ... but Yeknodathon frequently baffles me ... do you suppose it's some commonwealth thing?

Or is this another example of Brit "humour" ... or humidor ... whatever?

Joe

Sad bit of subterfuge there Joe, it's common knowledge that when you get each new copy of Mormon Wives Monthly that you pump your slide rule like a madman...or 'more like a madman than usual'...

And it's no good whining "but it's my slide rule and i'll pump it as long and as hard as I like", there are ettiquettes to these things you know.

Sad bit of subterfuge there Joe, it's common knowledge that when you get each new copy of Mormon Wives Monthly that you pump your slide rule like a madman...or 'more like a madman than usual'...

And it's no good whining "but it's my slide rule and i'll pump it as long and as hard as I like", there are ettiquettes to these things you know.

Trust in an Australopithecine to still be using slide rules ... there are electronic gadgets nowadays that do all of that and more.

Besides, it's a quarterly publication.

Joe

I don't know about you lads, but I'm never exactly sure what he's talking about ... I can usually make some sense out of Stuka's efforts (well, as much sense as he usually makes anyway), and with a great deal of thought I can usually piece together what OGSF means ... but Yeknodathon frequently baffles me ... do you suppose it's some commonwealth thing?

Or is this another example of Brit "humour" ... or humidor ... whatever?

Joe

True. He does take daftness to new heights. It might have something to do with the proximity to Europe. All the sane people left there centuries ago.

[meanwhile, its a select only Mormon Wives special gala event at the Paddock and first up on display is something rather grey and chunky with an alluring bonnet to capture the eye of that special one or even a banker]

Polygamy, one can't have too much of something with facial hair.

Today is Seanachai's birthday.

I know.

Okay, everybody line up for your inoculation. This one should be good for tetanus, most STDs, toe fungus, groin breath, glossolalia, wankeritis, Scotsman's Complaint, high stool and shortness of pants.

Too bad there isn't an inoculation for basic git-ness, but if there were, people like Stuka would be easier to get along with.