The Peng Challenge Thread...a re-birth.

I suppose this would be the spot for the rules....NOT!

The rules can be found in a myriad (that's a lot) of past Peng Threads that have graced these mighty forums over the years. So no rules needed.

Come one come all, if you have the stones come post in the MBT. If you have what it takes (what being defined as a certain panache), we may not mock you, but we will ignore you if you are lame with your challenges.

After all this is a challenge thread.

'nuff said.

Those who are about to die, salute you.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better a re-birth than the normal after-birth I have come to expect from you random lot of tossers.

Hey, I got a pretty ribbon to wear on my Jack Booted Thug outfit.

http://www.beloitdailynews.com/news/two-town-of-beloit-officers-honored-tuesday/article_275f5318-83e8-11e1-a920-001a4bcf887a.html

You may all genuflect before me as you tug your forelocks, no Speedy, your forelock, not your... oh, never mind.

"I’ve been exercising and working hard..."

And nobody needs to more. Jeez, man, I hadn't realized how fat you had gotten. Maybe should lay off the donuts for a couple of years. Just a suggestion...

Michael

"Sgt. Richard Felger...was recognized by township Chief Steven Kopp, fellow officers and community members."

Where they said, "Ohh, I know that ugly bastiche! He owes me money!!!"

{serious} Good deal on the award, you deserve it. And good deal on getting healthy again! That's the important thing.{/serious}

“I think the Town should be very pleased that they have officers of this caliber on their police department.”

It's common knowledge that ng Cav's head resembles a 155mm shell so that's that question answered.

I see they spelt 'calibre' wrong too...how dreadfully 'merkin.

Funny you should mention him. His name popped up in my mind a day or two ago. This is starting to take on the atmosphere of one of those scary movies.

Michael

I agree. Why don't you go down into the basement by yourself. When you get down there, begin walking slowly backwards towards the darkest corner.

Nidan1 as a big girrrls damp blouse. There, at needed tae bae said.

Noba hae gamily killed both mah uber-Shermans' and as noo creepin' haes snotty lipped unter-troopen along hedgerows tae slit the throats' o' mah brave an' cowerin' laddies. Tha's wha happen's whain ye hadnae got bonnie Scots laddies available ain tha game.

Boo Emrys Radley as noo longer playin tha game Ah gather. Couldnae gi' tha patch tae worrrk on haes wind-up etcha-sketch.

Sae, which o' yoo feckless git bastarrrrds wants haes spotty arse handed tae haim in a game? A proper game, StukaNukaPukaPants, noo some boggle-eyed frankenstein creation.

NG Cavscout, congrats on gettin' yersailf shot. Wid ye noo like tae bae slapped aboot ain a game like a drunk waiter at an Elks Club Ladies Night? Ye kin bae Germans an' buy Panthers af ye like.

Instead of denying the origin of your language (yes, english wasn't invented in 1776) you could try sending a turn.

I could. But I'm at work and they frown on that sort of thing. Just like your coworkers frown on you, for just being... you.

Oh, and your whole "Denying language origins" thought makes absolutely no sense, but then, that's basically to be expected of you. Coherent thoughts and you just don't fit well together.