The Peng Challenge Thread...a re-birth.

I also see that that OGlanguagemanglerSF is still kicking (but sadly not the wee Maggie) so perhaps a can of whooparse is also in his near future.

Och, wid ye look wha' tha cat dragged ain? An' where aboots ain Perrrth are ye? Subi? Dalkeith? Mt Lawley? Ah didnae care, jus' curious. Sae, cam crawlin' back tae bae dragged backwarrrds through tha scratchy hedge o' defeat, eh?

Ye kin saind mae a setoop whain ye've finished tha tutorial af'n ye like. We'll see af'n ye've go' any better a' facin' doon a human wave. Remember, tha German's are tha wun's wi' tha black crosses on their motor-tanks.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Och, wid ye look wha' tha cat dragged ain? An' where aboots ain Perrrth are ye? Subi? Dalkeith? Mt Lawley? Ah didnae care, jus' curious. Sae, cam crawlin' back tae bae dragged backwarrrds through tha scratchy hedge o' defeat, eh?

Ye kin saind mae a setoop whain ye've finished tha tutorial af'n ye like. We'll see af'n ye've go' any better a' facin' doon a human wave. Remember, tha German's are tha wun's wi' tha black crosses on their motor-tanks.

Look marbles-in-your-mouth, just because you are getting the snot kicked out of you in our game, don't think you can get an easy win by offering the Ex Eastern-Stater a game, as we know he plays fast and loose.

I'd say he is living in Balga, a definite improvement on Sydney.

Noba.

Yeah, derivations on the old "Miss you" joke just never get old.

Oh, wait... yes they do.

And have I mentioned just how much of an edge hugging hugger of edges Stuka is?

He hugs edges in ways that even people of questionable morals find innapropriate.

This is one of those zen things isn't it ... Stuka hugs edges ... but Stuka is of questionable morals ... so Stuka finds what he does inappropriate?

OR ... are you saying that Stuka's morals aren't questionable ... they've been proven to be non-existent?

Probably the latter since we KNOW that he's a gamey non-double blind playing bastiche ... the edge hugging just proves it.

I feel better now.

Joe