The Peng Challenge Thread...a re-birth.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life can be cruel, often to the most unfortunate among us.

Well this would be the right place to run that survey....

What can I say, I was the story behind the naming of the Jefferson Airplane album, "Bless Its pointed Little Head". Though I don't believe wearing a hat would stop this crew for even a moment.

Well this would be the right place to run that survey....

What can I say, I was the story behind the naming of the Jefferson Airplane album, "Bless Its pointed Little Head". Though I don't believe wearing a hat would stop this crew for even a moment.

Well perhaps a tinfoil hat ... I know that Michael's been wearing his for years.

Joe

What's odd about that? I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Had dinner Saturday evening at a little place which had signs in the window proclaiming "Whiskey" and "Steaks".

Really... do you need anything more?

Can't think of anything ... and I'm glad you found someplace that serves authentic "Ohio" cuisine there.

Joe

And in other news, once again, fecking Stuka is pulling out all the stops in his (literally) last minute gamey, mad flag rush, having mortar ammo bearers run blindly into open ground and filling the backs of halftracks with unseated tank crews! It's really too bad that CM doesn't model cooks helpers and camp followers, because I'm sure he'd feature them right in the front lines of his patented "Stuka's Final Gamey Human Wave of Desperation and Any Shoe That Fits, We All Knew This Was Coming" tactic.

Now, I'll just wait for him to come on here and refute me like a Scottish Pensioner...