The Peng Challenge Thread...a re-birth.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo Radley wouldn't know a flanking manhoover if it painted itself purple, slapped him in the face and called him Susan.

Sure I would. I'd look it straight in the eye and say, "Watch your step there, Sparky! Tippy-toe and closer to the side and you'd be hugging the edge, just like Stuka. Know him? Big edge hugger, isn't he?"

So OGSF begs me to buy a Panther for our current QB, "Hoots, toots and och aie the noo, oi loike Panthurrs" he reckons so I buy one and the game starts...4 turns in and OGSF's Brits are getting 'sploded to bits left and right by 75mm of fiery death.

I then target with a mortar team a green contact that is spotted perched suspiciously on overwatch...a half dozen shells later and an A/T gun is despatched before even getting a shot away.

Now OGSF complains about the fact I bought a Panther.

There's just no pleasing some people.

So OGSF begs me to buy a Panther for our current QB, "Hoots, toots and och aie the noo, oi loike Panthurrs" he reckons so I buy one and the game starts...4 turns in and OGSF's Brits are getting 'sploded to bits left and right by 75mm of fiery death.

I then target with a mortar team a green contact that is spotted perched suspiciously on overwatch...a half dozen shells later and an A/T gun is despatched before even getting a shot away.

Are you certain? I realize that, as a fellow former commonwealth member neither of you can be understood by any of the other English speaking countries, but are you sure you understood him correctly? He could just as easily have been saying that he likes haggis ... which wouldn't surprise me.

Joe

At least he sends turns to you, 5 days and he comes up with some lame excuse "sae noo boyoo, ah didnae git thait laist bit o'frumpery yoo sae yoo floootered alahng tae mae wee elektronical calkulaitinh thingamabobbery"

At least he sends turns to you, 5 days and he comes up with some lame excuse "sae noo boyoo, ah didnae git thait laist bit o'frumpery yoo sae yoo floootered alahng tae mae wee elektronical calkulaitinh thingamabobbery"

That's OGSF alright. Either that, or a New World Monkey with a speech impediment.

In other news, Stuka's men are beginning to surrender. Those who aren't already dead, that is...

Af'n Ah baigged ye tae slam ye pointy haid ain a door, wid ye di tha'?

In other news, Stuka's men are beginning to surrender.

Shirly, you must be referring to that one squad were a guy sticks his hands up, your idiots stop shooting then the surrendering guy's squad mate crawls over and lobs a grenade at your idiots.

Then Mr Surrendering guy un-surrenders and picks up his weapon again.

Very sneaksy, tricksy and not the least bit false.

Shirly, you must be referring to that one squad were a guy sticks his hands up, your idiots stop shooting then the surrendering guy's squad mate crawls over and lobs a grenade at your idiots.

Then Mr Surrendering guy un-surrenders and picks up his weapon again.

Very sneaksy, tricksy and not the least bit false.

And completely unmodeled in this game. But, I imagine, imagining it actually happening is something that keeps you warm on those cold winter nights deep in the desert.