The Peng Challenge Thread...a re-birth.

Er, excuse me but, spraying coffee all over the monitor makes you the jerk, don't you agree?

Well from my monitor's viewpoint I would say yeah, but I think there are laws in many countries against postings like that which are not preceeded by a warning to swallow any liquids and set down any containers of said liquid. I think it came from the lawsuit about McDonald's labels not telling people coffee might be hot.

And even worse I can still hear that guy...Faid it!!

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well from my monitor's viewpoint I would say yeah, but I think there are laws in many countries against postings like that which are not preceeded by a warning to swallow any liquids and set down any containers of said liquid. I think it came from the lawsuit about McDonald's labels not telling people coffee might be hot.

I think it started in California.

Didn't Herpes originate there?

Urban Legend. It was apparently some guy from NY who just happened to be on his world fuggitabouit tour that decided to infect one of our unluckier residents. It is just that unlike the New Yawka, our person sought treatment. As Herpes has a long history going all the way back to the ancient greeks, I expect it came from one of your Greek owned coffee places so well known for their adherence to sanitary requirements....

If so then they changed it because I watched a Youtube video of the actual Chicago restaurant and it was Coke.

Oh Boo, one of the funny things about the sketch was how people would ask for Coke and they would say No Coke, Pepsi. Over here, people automatically ask for Coke because most places serve Coke. Few places serve Pepsi, so it is always a surprise when you ask for a coke and a server says they don't have Coke, is Pepsi okay?

Ohians!

First of all, I have no connection to his alimony payments...although if I were to be deputized to either collect the money or bring his head back in a gunny sack I would gladly do the latter. Secondly, my rent is paid up, but some extra cash for small frivolities—such as a brand new 72" HD viewing screen—would be appreciated. Bundles of small denomination unmarked bills are acceptable from those of you involved in the clandestine transport of pharmaceuticals across borders. You know who you are.

Michael

I'll be heading south to (Of all places) San Antonio tomorrow and I won't be back until Monday. So, in my absence, I'm putting Joe Shaw in charge.

Go ahead and fill up your squirt gun, Joe. NO! Not in there, that's the piss buck...

Well, seeing as where it is and who you're dealing with... perhaps it's for the best.

I'll be heading south to (Of all places) San Antonio tomorrow and I won't be back until Monday. So, in my absence, I'm putting Joe Shaw in charge.

Go ahead and fill up your squirt gun, Joe. NO! Not in there, that's the piss buck...

Well, seeing as where it is and who you're dealing with... perhaps it's for the best.

Oddly I'll be in San Antonio on the week of the 4th of June ... that should give them enough time to sanitize after your visit.

Joe