The Peng Challenge Thread...a re-birth.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You grimy lot are far too numerous. I'm going to have to move to a new location soon because of your rampant breeding. I've buried all the bodies I can bury in this basement and this backyard without renting a wood-chipper.

Which of you scumbs wants to fill the last of the hastily dug shallow graves?

No good asking Emrys. He only plays with himself.

Noba.

Hey Lads.

Sorry I dropped in to the IPad app thread and put in a comment after many many years, mostly to give kudos to the BF boys, but also to see if my details were still in this thing. And now I feel like a rock star, with a join date back in the 90s

So, feel free to all bow down and hail me.

I would have posted last week again in answer to Emrys or others, but I am a real important company uppity up now, and didn't get back to it.

It may also have something to do with the fact that after I tried out the iPad app, I then did more investigating and have since bought, installed and lost a weekend going back to Normandy in the full game.

So then, who was treating me in the manner to so which I richly deserved via PBEM the day prior to my OSX upgrade?

Funny you should mention him. His name popped up in my mind a day or two ago. This is starting to take on the atmosphere of one of those scary movies.

Michael

Nice to see I can still haunt you Michael. Obviously I can appeal to your lizard brain. Nice to see you have been building up an improved list of people who admitted you are correct in the last 8 years, or perhaps that is your lifelong list.

I notice your wife isn't referenced, however.

Don't lie, you've been in jail haven't you?

Does a glavnee upravleneeyah lagerai count?

Not all bad, as I got a Russian bird out of it.

I also relocated to Perth, and can therefore send you hot steaming death in near real time, because unless I am mistaken, you are also out here in the workers paradise.

I also see that that OGlanguagemanglerSF is still kicking (but sadly not the wee Maggie) so perhaps a can of whooparse is also in his near future. I mean it not like he has anything else to do in Colorado, where winter has at least 4 months to go, and I am sure he can't afford to leave the house with the state he and his ilk have allowed the economy to get to over there in the Great Satan.

Yes, and will note that I have relocated to Perth from Sydney.

I knew no good would come of that fortune cookie.

"You will meet a wise man from the east"

Got that wrong on both counts, didn't they. I can only hope you are not too close to Vic Park....

Of course I can hope it is Perth. Scotland.

Noba.

Alright which one of you clowns left the South door open?

I had hoped beyond hope that Stuka was the last remnant of the Aussie plague we'd have to deal with but NOOooooo.

Now we've got the long lost Goanna, Noba and Mace sticking their oar in the water of the 'pool after loo these many years ... and no I didn't mean "lo" ... it's the CessPool after all.

I blame Michael but I can't do anything about it as I have to go to Iowa for the week. Boo Radley, maybe we can put out some traps?

Joe

It seems the 'merkins are fading into history (as is only right) as the time of the Australopithisaurus is nigh! The mighty shall inherit the earth! (and the Artic)

Some day, far in the future, archeologists will excavate little fossilized 'merkins and exclaim with joy..."S'truth Joy, this is a good place for the out-house".

Australia is truly the land of Mordor, a land of spiders and snakes and...Oddstralians! Only an orc-like creature such as Stuka could call that home. It is the home of all that is evil and scaly. Surely the Dark Lord known as Rune must have hailed from there.

Michael

And it's not just spiders and snakes but WORLD CLASS DEADLY spiders and snakes ... and jellyfish ... and sharks ... and salty crocs.

Actually Michael I imagine that there are spots, small ones admittedly, in Mordor that could look relatively attractive if you squint your eyes and hold your nose.

I'm not sure either of those measures would help in Australia.

Joe

Pfffft!

Mordor? SERIOUSLY? Mordor in comparison to Oddstralia? Oddstralians HOLIDAY in Mordor! (The posh ones do at any rate) Oddstralians save for their entire LIFETIMES to buy retirement homes in Mordor! A burgeoning industry in Oddstralia is the creation of knockoff knick-knacks that those who can't afford to go to Mordor on holiday can display in their home with pride to impress their neighbors!

A favorite saying in Oddstralia is, "I fink I died an' gone to Mordor!"

Actually Michael I imagine that there are spots, small ones admittedly, in Mordor that could look relatively attractive if you squint your eyes and hold your nose.

I'm not sure either of those measures would help in Australia.

What's more, orc parental units in Mordor warn their offspring that if they don't behave, they'll go to Australia when they die. Then they give them a thorough pounding to drive the point home.

Michael