The Peng Challenge Thread...a re-birth.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since I'm the only one here, I may as well mention that in addition to being Lord God and Supreme Being, I'm a really cool guy. I mean, the absolute best. You guys don't realize how lucky you are to have me as your Savior and all. Most gods would have just showered you with fire and brimstone and obliterated such a bunch of flaky losers, but I am so sublime that I can tolerate even low-lifes like you.

I just thought you should know. BFN.

Michael

...my son and his wife are very proud as am I.

Why should you be proud? Your daughter-in-law did all the work with maybe a little help from your son. You, you lazy bastard, deserve no credit at all. Not that that will stop you from taking it, I suppose.

Well, good luck to your granddaughter anyway. With relations like you, she'll need it.

Michael

Got the itch for a wargame. Almost like the fleas from Yeknod and company. My lord, has it really been 11 years since I signed on to this loony bin?

Been through several computers, and the activation codes are all long gone. Lets see how good BFC has been at record keeping for all this time.

Considering how long rleete's been gone (not that we missed him) we should change his name to dleete ...

Joe

How clever, with words, you are......However I missed him terribly. He was the only fool that I could win a battle against. Come to think of it I have never lost to you either since you have consistently bailed out of games we had going.

How clever, with words, you are......However I missed him terribly. He was the only fool that I could win a battle against. Come to think of it I have never lost to you either since you have consistently bailed out of games we had going.
Can you blame me ... I was playing YOU ... hell I'd gnaw my hand off at the wrist to get out of playing a game with you.

Joe

Ha! Game purchased in 2005, and they still had the license key. Now that's customer support. Gonna load up SC2 and waste time.

Of all the games I've had over the years, I still have all the CM ones. Not even loaded on the computer, and no real desire to play, but I can't bring myself to part with them. They represent too many fond memories.