The Peng Challenge Thread...a re-birth.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could. But I'm at work and they frown on that sort of thing. Just like your coworkers frown on you, for just being... you.

Oh, and your whole "Denying language origins" thought makes absolutely no sense, but then, that's basically to be expected of you. Coherent thoughts and you just don't fit well together.

Well said, but wait an augenblick...without language...how could that be?

Oh, good! Now Nidan1's jumped on the bandwagon and is also not making any sense. Why don't we all follow the examples set forth by my former Squire, Nidan1 and his antipodean soul mate, Stuka, and take a holiday from reality. I realize that for the two of them this is more like a Busman's Holiday, but you take what you can get and believe me, the two of them can get pretty tiresome at times.

NG Cavscout, congrats on gettin' yersailf shot. Wid ye noo like tae bae slapped aboot ain a game like a drunk waiter at an Elks Club Ladies Night? Ye kin bae Germans an' buy Panthers af ye like.

A little of the slap (up the side of your head) and tickle (of your ribs with a baseball bat) sounds fabulous. I expect a medium sized setup post haste.

Setoops fer ng cavscout an' StukaNukaPukaPants waill bae forrrrwarded ain due course. Cunningly crafted concoctions o' QB cleverness, or perhaps e'en more exotic selections, wi' plenty o' room fer stinkn' Panthers' tae manhoover. Ah feckin' hate Panthers...boot noo as much as feckin' 'splody Shermans!

Cunningly crafted concoctions o' QB cleverness...

You letting the 6 year old kid next door help you out? Cleverness has never been your forte. Getting blown up is really your best thing. You could have a tag line for yourself that advertises that.

"OGSF, gittin' tha feckin' snot blown out o' meself saince 1999, Jimmy!"

I like that.

Not so much fortunate as 'burdened'.

I take it as my duty to drag you illiterate, scurvy-ridden dogs along the road of life, tossing you crumbs of wisdom from time to time in the hope that one day you may reach even a low level of awareness. Its been, what, 10 years now and only yesterday you mastered getting your pants on the right way around.

Baby steps as they say.

I take it as my duty to drag you illiterate, scurvy-ridden dogs along the road of life, tossing you crumbs of wisdom from time to time...

Wow, you actually have some crumbs of wisdom now? One wonders who you stole them from. And are you sure you can afford to throw any away? You might need them later, like if someone asks you if you know the secret of life or a good place to get pizza.

Michael

You grimy lot are far too numerous. I'm going to have to move to a new location soon because of your rampant breeding. I've buried all the bodies I can bury in this basement and this backyard without renting a wood-chipper.

Which of you scumbags wants to fill the last of the hastily dug shallow graves?