Aris CW Vehicles Mods Thread

Fuser

Thanks Splinty, glad you like them, I am changing the way I mod for the Lloyd Carrier, trying to learn something new and modifying stock textures before adding weathering. I hope you like it now, I consider it a slight new approach to how I have been modding these months since I change base textures before anything is added (weathered) now. Some payware PS filters I bought helped me do the trick...

What a crazy vehicle to mod,...frustrating it is for sure. (30 Photoshop layers so far).In the first pic you can see how front fenders are mirrored (in and out). Modified the tarpaulin for a less dramatic folding effect of the inner bars (check second pic on previous post and the second pic on this post for the difference)and removed contrast for a softened look of the canvas. Work goes on..Mickey Mouse I hear?

WIP4-1.jpg

WIP5.jpg