Aris CW Vehicles Mods Thread

Fuser

Don't get me wrong, (I love CM tank textures)but there is something about the color of the Shermans in CM I don' t like. The olive green is way too light and bright as opposed to what I have seen in WW2 color pics. It may be due to the fact that color photos of the time were of very poor quality or were badly colorized, who knows, but anyway, Museum restored Shermans depict a much darker pale green, and to me, they look like the real thing, whereas, CM Shermans are, well, almost lime green...The illumination system of CM doesn' t help either as it "burns" some colors, creating way too much saturation and contrast on light exposed surfaces,...

sherman4bd.jpg

Anyway,..Sherman I and Ic will be my next mods,...available for both CW and MG modules,...

ShermanIMG_3.jpg~original

Had to wait a long time installing your mods due an old computer. That problem is solved now ;)

I downloaded the Mods from Greenslade but it seems there are only British and German vehicles. I cant see your files on the Repository from Battlefront.

You did modded teh US range too.. correct?

Cheers,

Jurrie

Not all my mods are at CMMODS. At some moment I decided I would upload exclusively there, but oldest mods for CMBN (most US for CMBN, yes) are only available at the Repository. So, in short, check the Repository for oldest US vehicles but be aware that some of them will be updated (time permitting) as I consider them to be,...well,..not up to my current standards...

Not all my mods are at CMMODS. At some moment I decided I would upload exclusively there, but oldest mods for CMBN (most US for CMBN, yes) are only available at the Repository. So, in short, check the Repository for oldest US vehicles but be aware that some of them will be updated (time permitting) as I consider them to be,...well,..not up to my current standards...

Someone made a compilation out there somewhere that includes most, if not all, of your mods up until then.

Can't recall where that compilation was right now tho.