Should my monkey stand down? Or be at the ready?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5 . . . . . F5 . . . . . F5 . . . . . F5 . . . . . F5 . . . . . F5

F5 . . . . F5 . . . . F5 . . . . F5 . . . . F5 . . . . F5 . . . . F5

F5 . . . F5 . . . F5 . . . F5 . . . F5 . . . F5 . . . F5 . . . F5

F5 . . F5 . . F5 . . F5 . . F5 . . F5 . . F5 . . F5 . . F5 . . F5

F5 . F5 . F5 . F5 . F5 . F5 . F5 . F5 . F5 . F5 . F5 . F5 . F5

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

Are we there yet?

I don't know if the others are experiencing the same, but for me the forum is practically down: it takes forever to load or it doesn't load at all.

It either means that there's a lot of interest in the LOS discussions or that lots of people check if the module has been released...

Well according to the Preorder announcement the module was 4-6 weeks away and today is exactly 6 weeks so hopefully today will be the day.

That was an estimate, not a guarantee. But I'm pretty sure it will be released before the BFC team goes on Spring Break.

I have not looked in a while.. It was orderable so I ordered it from the order paige, right up until it said "shipping" pre oder blah blah blah..

for those of us that have other pursuits, maybe a sticky that says not done yet!!!

seriously.. took me forever to find this one thread to confirm its not out... darn cottage industry

ok rant over

keep up the good work guys and pass the beer

<snip>

for those of us that have other pursuits, maybe a sticky that says not done yet!!!

<snip>

How about a note that will show up when it is available?

Once it is ready to go there will be an Announcement at the top of the forum's list of threads.

There are four up there now "And the winneris...", "CM: Battle for Normandy - Commonwealth Forces Module Manual", "CMBN Commonwealth Forces - VIDEOS!!!", "Crumbs! Commonwealth Forces preorders, books and screens!"

The F5 monkeys are watching for that fifth announcement to show up...

How about a note that will show up when it is available?

Once it is ready to go there will be an Announcement at the top of the forum's list of threads.

There are four up there now "And the winneris...", "CM: Battle for Normandy - Commonwealth Forces Module Manual", "CMBN Commonwealth Forces - VIDEOS!!!", "Crumbs! Commonwealth Forces preorders, books and screens!"

The F5 monkeys are watching for that fifth announcement to show up...

Are you crazy? they are that busy they do not have any time to pop here and place stickies saying "not today guys"

If they did have time, they would have done a stickie for winning the game of the year award..oh hang

The long sobs of the violins of Autumn wound my heart with a monotonous langour. Repeat, the long sobs of the violins of Autumn wound my heart with a monotonous languour.

John has a long mustache. Repeat, John has a long mustache.