previously unpublished DAK photos!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like someone found the Dutch MinDef website, which has oodles of nice pictures. :)

Here: http://www.defensie.nl/actueel/foto/missies/afghanistan

Well worth a visit.

Foot patrol

d090515as1113tcm4613237.jpg

Bushmaster, not quite an all terrain vehicle. Doubt we'll see this one in CMSF though.

d061222rf1193tcm4610264.jpg

AH-64D but note the absence of the rotor mouted radome. Though removed from US AH-64Ds in the COIN role, the Dutch version doesn't mount one at all thus it is not considered a Longbow Apache.

d090511as1051atcm461312.jpg

From the photos in this thread and in the internet about Dutch Army, I have the impression that they are using a mix of different uniforms (it seems that some soldiers are wearing US DCU??). Is this true, and, in case, which camo scheme will the NATO module feature for Dutch Army?

holly cow, i play two more missions on my way to the "endsieg" in the brit campain and i come back and heres a flood of new posts and pics, say sweet!!

And two pictures of the austrian Bundesheer for Pandur!

hey nice, says a thing bout mono colour still kicking. i am suprised noone noted that so far, after all mono colour is a rare sight these days.

Where can you find pictures like these?

well to see more of the mono colour dudes you can go here, ouer "army ministry" keeps up a fantastic gallery on everything they do.

here you go; http://www.bmlv.gv.at/download_archiv/photos/gesamtuebersicht.php

thats the gallery page, just klick through what you are interessted in, nearly all pictures are in more then decent quality.

the thing is this is the "whole" lot of gallerys, if you klick on the english button to get the english version of the page, wich shows less gallerys but they miss out some verry decent ones, so better use the german version.

to get pics of the germans in typical mid european or alpine landscape is not too hard but pics of the germans in a-stan arent too easy to come by. we got many of the ones easylie available in the thread by now.

@Mars42

whats this funny looking truck? the one with 40mm granade launcher on top? see this one the first time!

well some random pics taken out of the gallery i linked above.

germans visiting us,

ewr09_g04_6_1122x810_1257207049.jpg

ps_g7_06_1218x810_1257208377.jpg

americans at ouer place on some international event in 2007;

img_2170_1027x810_1257207875.jpg

heyde_2007_07_05_dsc02104_1080x810_1257207865.jpg

bet he liked that : D

img_8700_1215x810_1257208081.jpg

well just a few of em...