previously unpublished DAK photos!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides i'm not girly man, i can live years playing XboX and eating chips and pizza. One month i lived with cocroaches and flies which wandered near my coach as nobody charged my cellphone's battery, heartless bastards. My manboobs are far from girly. Tell me name of the man who did that pre-ww2. You can't, can you?! I knew it.

You should have just dipped pieces of pizza box cardboard into warm, flat Coca Cola and eaten them. They usually have some pizza aroma and greese and the cellulose is very filling.

Mars42,

Question: What kind of german army would you prefer?

The goose stepping variety, preferably in Poland. What else would a neo-Nazi want?

Steiner14, you'd be wise to not post completely off-topic, politically inflammatory remarks like that again (check the Forum rules). I tolerate a wide range of points of view here on this Forum, but I don't think you should try to find the upper limit on what I'll allow. Consider that your final warning.

Steve

Mars42,

The goose stepping variety, preferably in Poland. What else would a neo-Nazi want?

I don't know what a neo-nazi wants or what you believe that a neo-nazi wants. :D

What i want is very clear: an army that defends Germany. Afghaistan did not plan to attack Germany nor did it threaten Germany. Very simple.

Steiner14, you'd be wise to not post completely off-topic, politically inflammatory remarks like that again (check the Forum rules). I tolerate a wide range of points of view here on this Forum, but I don't think you should try to find the upper limit on what I'll allow. Consider that your final warning.

In this forum are all the time much worse remarks made, without any problems, as long as they are aimed against certain groups. So don't hide behind forum rules. That's hypocritical. You just want to make me shut up because you don't share my opinion.

In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

(George Orwell)

I should have reckoned that it would be only a matter of time before this thread devolved into... well, into something like the above ten or so posts.

Please, stop calling units of mercenaries GERMAN ARMY.

So in your view the Bundeswehr is only the Bundeswehr if it is defending Germany itself, whereas if the Bundeswehr is deployed elsewhere it is just a bunch of exceptionally well-equipped mercenaries? Isn't that rather like saying an MEU is just a water-borne mercenary force?

In this forum are all the time much worse remarks made, without any problems, as long as they are aimed against certain groups.

But aren't such remarks made in the Peng thread?

Mars42,

Steve

come on,the guy expressed his thoughts.He thinks the Bundeswehr is a mercenary army.So what,is this kind of thought forbidden by any law? He thinks USA's nickname is USrael.OK so what?big deal,nothing to write home about ! He may wery well be a nazi.So what? I think you should either allow all political views to be expressed or interdict all political topics.You cannot be biased from this point of view. I saw a British TV show where the guest had the sicke and the hammer on a red t-shirt(and it wasn't a political show) and there was no problem(and shouldn't have been). C'mon BF,let them all speak or make them all shut up.

come on,the guy expressed his thoughts.He thinks the Bundeswehr is a mercenary army.So what,is this kind of thought forbidden by any law? He thinks USA's nickname is USrael.OK so what?big deal,nothing to write home about ! He may wery well be a nazi.So what? I think you should either allow all political views to be expressed or interdict all political topics.You cannot be biased from this point of view. I saw a British TV show where the guest had the sicke and the hammer on a red t-shirt(and it wasn't a political show) and there was no problem(and shouldn't have been). C'mon BF,let them all speak or make them all shut up.

Really? So you think for example, that saying Obama is wrong about health care and saying that the US shouldn't have a black president are two equally legitimate political views and should both be tolerated on a public forum? (I'm not talking about arresting people for saying things, only not tolerating them in a community forum, there is a difference). I don't know if Steiner14 is a neo-Nazi or not, and frankly I don't care. But given his chosen username, and his dragging Israel into the Bundeswehr's involvement in Afghanistan, I don't think Steve is too far off the mark...

Really? So you think for example, that saying Obama is wrong about health care and saying that the US shouldn't have a black president are two equally legitimate political views and should both be tolerated on a public forum?

there is a difference about the subject,but as about freedom of speech they should be treated as equal. Someone can say he wants a gibbon as president of US,should he be banned? No,just that everyone else would treat him as half-nutty weak minded guy.

Oh,and...yes better back to wargaming!

Sorry, but posting on a public forum does not equal freedom of speech, just as there are golf clubs that are allowed to choose not to accept members of certain races and religions. In this case, I personally find that a forum not tolerating racist views is slightly better than the aforementioned golf clubs :)

NOW, back to wargaming ;)

to the mercenaries/söldner talk. if he really meant mercenaries i need to add here that between the word "soldier" and "mercenarie", there is a close relation in german language. called "Söldner"(the merc) and "Soldat"(the soldier).

now both names are defined around the word "sold"(the money you get) wich means both words talk about a person who recives money to fight and dont distinguish between this two in any other way. so words söldner and soldat are actually the same thing under the score but are used for different things, one term describes the payed fighter in an army the other the payed fighter for anyone to hire. but this should tell anyone how close mercs and soldiers are bundeled together in german speaking european areas through what we expirienced in history.

now back to topic, i dug up some more shots with google picture search where one can see gear/equipment/vehicles. these pictures are rather hard to come by.

DEU_Afghanistan_Bundeswehr_Anschlag_FRA120.jpg

2009-07-22-xxl--20090722074541_DEU_Afghanistan_Bundeswehr_FRA104.jpg

at least they put plenty of EK´s so everyone knows whos looking, do the US/brits add any signs to their UAVs actually?

Afghanistan_DEU_Angriff-83664.largeslideshow.jpg

afghanistan2_HA_Bay_123281b.jpg

smal pic, but note the homemade looking camo on the G.

halbmast.414450.jpg

hehe sweet, looks tense but if you look at it closely and explore what else could happened, other then the obviouse, i think its just their camp fire out of control, too much fuel for example. the guy in the center got the bayonett on the weapon, in modern long range ultra precision combat nomaly used to grill sausages and the like. everyone is rushing for some water buckets right now as something chought fire, and the guy in the center "cheff" is radioing to someone that they shouldnt mistake all that smoke for an attack.

i just like makeing up storries for pictures.