Your Best Screen Shot 2

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imperial Grunt-

That is a slightly modified proEffects mod. The proEffects mod was a bit orange for my liking. Most of the tracers I have seen have a much more reddish, almost pinkish color to them. All credit really goes to Paul Gulianelli as the original artist, all I did was adjust the color to what I thought looked right.

If you would like I can email the file.

Steve

Imperial Grunt-

That is a slightly modified proEffects mod. The proEffects mod was a bit orange for my liking. Most of the tracers I have seen have a much more reddish, almost pinkish color to them. All credit really goes to Paul Gulianelli as the original artist, all I did was adjust the color to what I thought looked right.

If you would like I can email the file.

Steve

That would be awesome. tcw429@yahoo.com

Got it and it works like a charm. I don't know why the tracers were not red in the first place. It would be really great to see the Syrian tracers be white and sometimes green. Russian and Chinese tracers are often these two colors.

I think it has been mentioned long time ago that tracers are universal, iow they can't be differentiated for BLUE and RED.

Would be very nice indeed to see red tracers vs green tracers, especially during a night battle.

@21sec: use print screen and paint for single screenshots. Install fraps if you like to take more then 1 without alt-tabbing and ctrl-v'ing in Paint. There is no built in screen shot functionality in this game.

I've looked everywhere and could not find the answer, so I'll ask here. How do you take a screenshot? Thanks in advance.

You can save a screen shot by hitting "prt Scr SysRq" on your keyboard, then open up MS "Paint", click on edit, choose paste and save. There is also Fraps which allows not only screen shot but movie clips as well... it's free

Hope this helps

Town1HeadA.jpg

Some Screenshots from my last battle played; Hills and highways.

support.jpg

M240 on tripods sending suppresive fire downrange!

SMAW.jpg

Spotted T-54 get dealth with by the SMAW teams!

Tanks.jpg

More tanks! get those M136 ready!

grenade.jpg

Light him the f*ck up!

snipers.jpg

Snipers from recce teams/LAR platoon taking one shot one kills from the hills.

Very nice!

And now, for something completely different!

I know there will be a combat mission afghanistan, but I did a quick 5 minute mod again for some mid '80s Soviet troops. I was thinking of making a couple scenarios or maybe a short campaign covering a company (maybe VDV) out patrol in the mountains taking, holding, and leaving high ground. The Syrians have pretty much the perfect equipment, but the combatant models make odd Mujahideen. Should be fine though. Here a quick pic:

CMShockForce2009-11-2102-19-52-95.jpg

By the way, isn't there a way to add in other textures that the game will randomly pick from for one model, like the uncons?

Easy - just add a number at the end of the texture file name.

E.g. - Instead of "syria-helmet" you have "syria-helmet 1", "syria-helmet 2", "syria-helmet 3" etc.

Does that work with stuff like tanks and weapons?

EDIT: VDV in firefight in the mountains, just a quick shot

CMShockForce2009-11-2112-12-20-67.jpg

CMShockForce2009-11-2111-49-33-18.jpg